Facts 511-540

It's that time of year again! D23 is on this weekend and we've got tons of reveals and news heading our way! I'll do my best to cover any major highlights from the convention, so if I miss anything, let me know!

Let's get excited!!!

Fact #511
A live action Aladdin has been announced. Naomi Scott from Power Rangers will be playing Jasmine and Will Smith is set to take on Genie. 

Fact #512
During the Level Up! Panel for Disney Gaming, it has been announced that Kingdom Hearts III will include a Toy Story world and the game will be released next year in 2018.

Fact #513
In the teaser trailer that was showcased for Avengers: Infinity War, it's said to feature Thor and the Guardians of The Galaxy working together, Spider-Man aquires his "Spidey Sense" and his Iron Spider suit from the end of Spider-Man Homecoming. 

Fact #514
Also featured in the Infinity War teaser was Doctor Strange creating platforms for Star-Lord to jump on, Captain America with facial hair, Black Panther and Winter Soldier facing off an army, and Loki's return. 

Fact #515
Jon Boyega during the Star Wars segment of the Disney Live Action panel has announced that Finn will be getting more action as well as going up against Captain Phasma in a big fight scene in The Last Jedi. 

Fact #516
The teaser trailer for A Wrinkle In Time has debuted at D23 2017. The film features stars such as Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and more. 

Fact #517
A live action Dumbo is in the works and it shall be directed by Tim Burton. It's set to be released March 29th 2019. 

Fact #518
Pixar has announced a brand new untitled movie currently in the works, set for a 2019 release. All they've announced right now is that the theme for the movie is about aviation and space. 

Fact #519
Whoopi Goldberg has received her title of DIsney Legend this year at D23. 

Fact #520
The opening "Circle of Life" sequence for the live action remake of The Lion King has been revealed at D23 2017. 

Fact #521
A sneak peek of Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet was revealed at D23. Venellope travels to a "Oh My Disney" Blog virtual world where she meets a few of the Disney Princesses. 

Fact #522
A live action remake of Mulan has been confirmed by Disney's official Twitter page. 

Fact #523
A live action film adaption of Disneylands famous Jungle Cruise attraction is in the works, and will feature Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. 

Fact #524
At D23 2017 it was announced that Mary Poppins Returns will take place 20 years after the events of the original film with the Banks children all grown up and it will feature 2-D animation just like the original. 

Fact #525
The Marvel Studios Booth at D23 2017 featured costumes and props from Black Panther and Thor: Ragnarok. 

Fact #526
Disney had also announced that they are making their own adaption of the classic Christmas story, Nutcracker. Called Nutcracker and The Four Realms, It's set to be in features November 2nd 2018. 

Fact #527
Nutcracker will star Keira Knightly from Pirates of The Caribbean, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, and Mackenzie Foy. 

Fact #528
Mark Hamill, famous for his role as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, has also been made a Disney Legend at D23 2017. 

Fact #529
The total amount of footage Marvel showed off for Infinity War was roughly 5 minutes. 

Fact #530
Marvel announced Marvel Powers United VR, an action-packed, multiplayer co-op game exclusive for the Oculus. 

Fact #531
The Star Wars themed lands coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World have officially been announced as "Star Wars: Galaxies Edge". 

Fact #532
Star Wars: Galaxies Edge will open first in Disneyland in LA and soon after in Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.

Fact #533
A brand new ride is coming to Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. Mickey & Minnie's Wild Railway. It's the first ever Mickey themed ride, where it takes you into Mickey's animated world. The ride will feature brand new technology to immerse you into the animated world, meaning 3D glasses will not be required. The ride will also feature a ton of brand new Hidden Mickeys. 

Fact #534
Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary is 2025.

Fact #535
A Ratatouille attraction will be coming to the France Pavillion in Epcot at Walt Disney World, inspired by the success of the original attraction in Disneyland Paris. 

Fact #536
A brand new "Soarin" like attraction will also be coming to the China Pavilion at Epcot. 

Fact #537
Epcot will also be getting their own original Guardians of The Galaxy attraction. The Guardians will be taking guests on a space adventure after Peter Quill reveals that he went to Epcot as a kid.

Fact #538
Next month, Spaceship Earth will be reopening with a brand new "Green Mission". 

Fact #539
Epcot will also be opening a brand new restaurant that allows you to eat whilst looking out at Planet Earth. 

Fact #540
It has been announced that the TRON Light Cycle attraction from Shanghai Disneyland will be coming to Walt Disney World. It will be stationed just behind Space Mountain, and will be opened just in time for the parks 50th anniversary in 2025. 

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did! 

More D23 news coming!!!