Facts 241-270

In this update we'll be taking a look at some top 10 lists from watchMojo as they rank the best Live Action Disney Channel shows, movies, and listing a few animated films they believe deserves a live action remake. We'll be excluding Cinderella, The Jungle Book, and the upcoming Beauty & The Beast, just to name a few, that already have a live action remake. 

Keep in mind, the selections chosen for Top 10 Live Action Disney Film were as of 2014, so any new films released after that will not be counted on that list.

Here we go! 

Fact #241
Life With Derek was voted #10 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #242

The Famous Jet-Jackson was voted #9 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #243
Good Luck Charlie was voted #8 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #244
Phil Of The Future was voted #7 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows. 

Fact #245 
Hannah Montana was voted #6 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #246
Wizards of Waverly Place was voted #5 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #247
Lizzie McGuire was voted #4 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #248
The Suit Life of Zack and Cody was voted #3 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #249
That's So Raven was voted #2 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #250
Honorable mentions from watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows were Austin & Ally, Sonny With A Chance, Jessie, and Girl Meets World. 

Fact #251
Even Stevens was voted #1 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Shows.

Fact #252
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey was voted #10 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #253
Swiss Family Robinson was voted #9 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #254
Tron was voted #8 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #255
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea was voted #7 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #256
Bedknobs and Broomsticks was voted #6 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #257
The Muppets was voted #5 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #258
Honey, I Shrunk The Kids was voted #4 watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #259
Remember The Titans was voted #3 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #260
Pirates of The Caribean: Curse Of The Black Pearl was voted #2 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #261
Honorable mentions for watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films were The Santa Clause, The Parent Trap, Old Yeller, National Treasure, and Flight of The Navigator. 

Fact #262
Mary Poppins was voted #1 on watchMojo.com's Top 10 Live Action Disney Films.

Fact #263
Disney shows featured in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Most Hated Animated Shows were Teamo Supermo, Kick Buttowski, Gravity Falls, The Mighty Ducks, The Wuzzles, Jake And The Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sofia The First, Bonkers, and Fish Hooks.

Fact #264
Alex Hirsch said that the voice of Dippy Fresh was based off of the annoying Disney XD commercial announcer. 

Fact #265
There is a Hatsune Miku exhibit at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot, Disney World, Florida.

Fact #266
According to Anna Kendrick, the set pieces used for the woods in Into the Woods were so big and realistic that she and Chris Pine actually got lost while on the sound stage and had to be rescued by a production assistant. 

Fact #267
Walt attended the same high school brought to fame by the TV show "Glee". He was a charter member of the Glee club of McKinley High School.

Fact #268
If you look Pleakley is wearing a Tigger slipper in Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch.

Fact #269
When Charlie and the new Santa return to the North Pole for the new Christmas in The Santa Clause, Bernard introduces the techno-savvy elf Quentin, who proceeds to tell Santa about the gadgets the sleigh now has. This is a nod to the James Bond series character "Q", who is the technology master for James Bond's vehicles. 

Fact #270
For the voice of toddler-age Riley in Inside Out, the producers simply recycled old dialogue of Mary Gibbs, who provided the voice of Boo in Monsters, Inc.. She is even listed in the credits under additional voices. 

*****

Sorry they weren't too much, but I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!