"Yeah, I'm a faggot." I faced my father and I almost choke of this high pitched voice.

"I can't believe this." My father said. Now, he despise me but I don't care. I despise him more. His one and only son is gay. Damn.

"Believe it or not and I don't want to join the navy. I don't know if I can control myself with those hot guys. I've been keeping this feeling of mine all my life and now, I'm free!!!" I stood up from my chair and dance or whatever is this I'm doing and acting like I'm doing a ballet and I even skipped down to the floor.

Jessica was laughing her ass out. She really does wants me to be gay, huh?

"Please, only the five of us know. No one else should know especially in school. I'm with four hot guys now and don't ruin my moment." No one should know that I'm gay in school even though I'm not. I'm gonna die if they know.

"Fine. I'll marry him." Jessica said smiling. She really do believe I'm gay! I'm such a good actor.

"Okay, then. Tomorrow is your wedding day. You're gown is already in your room, Jessica." My father said.

"Tomorrow?" Jessica and I said in unison but she's smiling. Now, she wants to marry me. Tomorrow is too soon.

"Yes. Tomorrow. And Bryce, you'll live here with Jessica just like a normal married couples do." My father faced me. Me? Living with a girl? Not to mention she's hot and pretty. Blonde bombshell. She better wrap herself with clothes before something wrong happens between us.

~I'm a gay. I'm a gay. Must. Not. Like. Girls.~

~Hell, no. I'm not a gay. This is the end of me.~

*****Jessica's POV*****

I'm gonna get married tomorrow with a gay?!? But we have class! Oh well, I can catch up whatever I will miss.

OMFG! This is so funny. Marrying a gay, I think I'm gonna enjoy this. I love gays! Now, I like him or I mean her. I'm gonna ask all about gays. What do they do? Feel? And a lot more.

And about the marriage thing, the president only have four year term so after four years, we could get a divorce. So, no problem at all.

"Sweetheart, we're really very sorry." My Mom said as she sat down on my bed.

"It' okay, Mom."

"We really don't want you to do this." My Mom hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Mom, really it's okay."

"But be careful, Sweetheart. He's still a guy." My Mom said and I laughed.

"Mom, he's gay!"

"I know, but still. Fine, go to sleep. Tomorrow is your wedding day. Goodnight, Sweetheart." My Mom kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Mom."

I'm gonna marry Bryce tomorrow. Good thing he's gay because I have no plan on marrying some guy ever. I'd rather grow old alone than marry an asshole.

The next day, a loud knocking on my door woke me up.

"What?!" I yelled in annoyance. I'll only get out of my bed if it's my alarm clock beeping not a loud knocking on my door.

"Sweetheart, it's your wedding today." Vicky said. Yeah, right. I'm gonna marry Bryce today. I'm not excited like other brides. Why would I be? I'm marrying a gay.

I opened the door and saw other three gays carrying their large silver make up kits or whatever is it that looks like a suitcase.

"Oh. Good morning, pretty bride." The other one said. Wow, The one's making my hair and make up are gays and I'm marrying a gay too. My world would be full of gays.

"Good Morning and thank you." I smiled at him.

"Okay! Let's get started!" He snapped his fingers.

"Um, I'll shower first." I said.

"Okay, 3 minutes! Don't let Girlie waiting!" He called himself Girlie.

"Sure, Girlie." No big deal. 3 minutes? I can even do it in two! I love doing things fast.

I went out of the shower in less than three minutes and saw the three of them waiting for me and the make ups are all ready.

"Let's get started." Girlie said. It's just so funny that he call himself 'Girlie', I think it should be 'Gayie' because he's gay.

I sat down on the chair but I cannot see myself since they covered the mirror. Girlie would always say. 'Look up', 'open', 'close' or 'get the -' anything he asks to his two gay assistants. They were so funny because they talked about their boyfriends and how they got cheated. I wanna tell them that I'm marrying a gay but I can't so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Now, look at yourself." Girlie got the cloth from the mirror.

I stood up and saw a very beautiful bride standing in front of me. Her hair is perfectly braided in one side and put in a bun at the back. Her gown has a long sleeved lace and her skirt balloons so well that glitters so much and has a very long trail and that girl standing in front of me is me.

"She's the prettiest bride I've ever seen." Girlie said while clapping his hands.

"She sure is!" Anton said.

"Turn around! Turn around! Flaunt your gown, Sweetheart." Charlie said.

"Thank you." I smiled at them and turned around. I learned their names when they were doing my hair and my make up.

"You look so beautiful, Sweetheart. You're just like your mom." My Dad kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you, Dad."

"We better get going. Your mom is already inside the car."

We went out the hotel and saw my Mom inside the white Rolls Royce tapping her eyes with her handkerchief. Why does she have to cry? This marriage is not even real. I mean it's a real marriage but not for me.

I was about to get inside the car when my Dad pulled me. We waited for our body guards to guide us because there are a lot of media waiting for us. Flashes of cameras that could blind me.

"Is this love or for money or fame or power?"
"Do you really love him"?
"Why marry so early?"

There are so many questions that I can hear but didn't answer even a single one and I entered the car. I love my life, it just got more private(note my sarcasm).

This is all the president's fault he wanted money and fame. He can be an actor if he wants money and fame. Ugh.

The way to the church was very quiet. My parents didn't say even a single word. Mom is still trying to stop herself from crying.

I walked to the aisle together with my parents and saw Bryce standing there waiting for me. Such a shame that he's gay. Good thing Lisa was also here. She was my maid of honor.

I feel like running away when I reached the altar. I don't feel like doing it but I had no choice but to marry this gay beside me.

The priest kept on talking. It's like my body is here but my mind is somewhere out there. I felt like I was a robot standing and repeating some lines here until the priest said "You may now kiss the bride." When the priest said that line I thought I was going to faint but before anything else happen, Bryce got my veil and put it over my back. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I don't know what to feel but I liked how this gay kissed me and all the people cheered.

###### Woah! This is a long chapter! I really hoped you like this chapter. Fav if you do! I had a hard time thinking what to write and it turned out to be like this. I'm so excited what to happen next! XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD