I just did it with him on a plane

Warning- SEX SCENE

Hope you enjoy

Thanks for reading :)

----------------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

I sat on the plane next to Harry. We are on our way to America. We got a tour and we are all excited about it. I’m excited about it but I have a confession to make. I think I have strong sexual feelings towards Harry. Maybe it’s not even me thinking about it, I know I do.

I don’t want to deny it any more. I think I love Harry. It may be wrong but I really don’t care. The fans can hate if they want but it’s not going to change how I feel. If they are our true fans they will accept me for who I am.

“Hey Harry,” I said to him.

“What is it Zayn?” Aren’t you going a sleep?” he asked me.

“I need to confess something,” I said to him.

“That you love me,” Harry blurted out.

“What...how...who?” I asked confused.

“Don’t worry I’ve know for a while. You wait here. Come to the toilet in about two minutes,” said Harry before he got up from his sit and went towards the toilet. Two minutes seemed to last a life time. I finally got up from my sit and went towards the toilet.

The door was shut but not locked. I pulled it open to feel someone grip onto my top and pull me in. Harry slammed the door and locked it before his lips smashed against mine. I hardly got a chance to speak, breath as Harry embraced me like I had never been embraced by any girl before. He smelt like links and I pulled him even closer to me.

Harry began to pull off my top before he did the same with his and we had to hang them over the sink. We started kissing again my arms linking around his sweaty body but I couldn’t feel any hornier. This made my whole body crave him and his dick. I mean if you were me you would feel the way I’m feeling right now.

Harry pulled apart and began to play with his belt before he undid it and pulled off his jeans hanging them and his boxers over the sink and he helped me to do the same. Harry made me sit on the toilet and he kneeled in front of me. His hand touched my dick and he began to rub my dick up and down a few times before his mouth went over it.

I held onto the wall and the sink as he began to suck my dick and he got faster and my whole body was shaking full of pure pleasure. I couldn’t be sure how long it lasted but I finally came in Harry’s mouth. Harry then made me get up and lean against the toilet before he put his dick inside my ass hole.

I had never had such pleasure in my entire life. After probably ten minutes we stopped and quickly got dressed. Harry left first and I waited a few minutes before I returned to my sit too.

I just did it with him on a plain.