In love with one but loved by two Part One

Liam’s POV

I spotted our fans screaming our names as we got drove out of the studio of our latest interview. I sat next to Louis being usual self.  Honest truth though I wish I was sitting next to Niall. I don’t have favourites I like all of my band that isn’t it. It’s the fact that Niall has stole my heart and my feelings.

I always had that feeling that I like boys not girls. Apart from that boy back in high school Niall is the only one I’ve truly fell in love with. I’ve not told anyone including my band or Niall himself. How could I? I don’t want to ruin what we have between us as much as my feelings are beginning to take over. All I can think about is Niall.

“Liam are you alright?” asked Louis suddenly as he stopped playing around which isn’t like him at all.

“Yeah I’m fine.”

Louis continued to look at me for the remainder of the journey even as he spoke to the rest of the band. “Here you go Harry and Louis,” said our driver.

Louis and Harry live with each other in a flat. Niall and Zayn live with each other too but I live on my own. That may seem strange and to be honest not sure why I do. I want to live with Niall but how can I do that without revealing I like him. That will be impossible.

“Do you want to stay at ours tonight?” asked Niall as we waved to Louis and Harry heading into their flat.

“Yeah I’ll love too,” I smiled at Niall.

“Great.” We started talking about the interview me being in a better mood now.

When we arrived at the flat Niall lent me some of his PJ’s I could wear to bed. I could either sleep on the sofa or share Zayn’s or Niall’s double bed. Guess what I went with??

Niall and I lay next to each other in his double bed. I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn’t stop thinking about Niall and him lying right next to me. I really want to kiss him right now but I know I can’t.

“Liam what is wrong?” asked Niall.

“It’s nothing,” I said as he snuggled up against me.

“I know its something Liam,” he whispered as he got closer to me.

“Niall what are you,” I began but before I could finish his lips brushed softly against mine. Our lips slowly continued to connect before we pulled away.

“Niall I...” I said shocked.

“I really like you,” said Niall.

“I really like you too,” I said before we kissed again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok so another new one direction one shot.

The bandsome will be up soon i just need to write it haha

I will try my best to get it up though

I hope you enjoyed it

Any comments and votes would mean a lot thank you