One direction one shots

Bandsome Part One

Louis’s POV

I lay beneath my covers, my own breathing keeping me awake. It’s two in the morning and I can’t sleep. I could go and see if Harry is still awake but I think he had too much to drink and probably has already dropped off to sleep.

I sighed pushing my covers off me and I climbed out my bed. My double bed sat against the wall in the middle of the room. My walk in wardrobe consists of most of my room on the left side of my bed. On the right consists of my TV, games console and a laptop sitting on a desk.

I headed to the right of my bed until I reached the door and pulled it open. I walked down the corridor walking by Harry’s bedroom before I reached the living room. I cut across it to reach the kitchen. Haz and I share a flat together. A lot of people know that but I wanted to clear that up.

I headed over to the fridge in the kitchen when I realised Harry sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea. Haz never drinks tea. What is wrong with him?

“Hey Haz what’s wrong”? I asked him as I grabbed a carrot and closed the fridge again. I sat beside him and looked at him and I thought I wasn’t going to get a response until he looked directly back at me.

“That model you’re dating,” Haz began.

“What about her?” I asked him.

“Do you trust her?” he asked me.

“Yeah I do. Is this about you and Izz?” I asked him. He nodded his head. “Don’t you trust her?”

“It’s not that. I don’t think she trusts me,” he said to me.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Like tonight. I said I was going out with you guys and she thinks I got off with another girl,” said Harry sipping some of his tea.

“We will tell her if she needs proof Haz. You may have got off your face but you never did anything. We all know that,” I said taking his hand.

“Thanks Lou. I just hope she believes us.”

“If she doesn’t then maybe she isn’t the right one Haz,” I explained to him and he nodded to agree with me. Someone knocked on our door. We looked at each other confused.

“Is it tonight? I thought we cancelled as we went out,” said Harry.

“I guess they changed their minds,” I said to him as we both got up me leaving my carrot on the table.

“Why though?” asked Harry.

“They must crave us,” I laughed.

“Do you think what we do is bad?” asked Harry as we headed over to the door.

“Nah how can it be Haz. We’re a band. Our girlfriends don’t want us cheating on them with girls and we don’t do that. We just have a bit a fun as a band,” I laughed.

“A bit of fun? We go the whole way Lou. We like have a fivesome,” said Harry.

“Haz I said it before it’s a Bandsome. It’s completely different. It’s allowed.” Harry looked at me and smiled before we both pulled open the door to reveal Liam, Niall and Zayn. Now I’m not so annoyed I couldn’t get to sleep.

 ---------------------------------------------

Hey I want to attempt at One direction one shots. That's my attempt.

Its not great but I have tried lol. I am planning to do a second part for fun. This is more for fun really and to see how I am. Not great but never mind.

Still hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading :)