Planned

A/N: Don't worry hindi din tatagal ang ViceAnne.

DAY 1

"When are we going to start?" asked Vice who is eating cereal.

"Later, we're going to eat lunch in my studio" Karylle said as she took some papers.

"Wait! Are we going to record it?" Vice took his plater and placed it on the sink.

"If the song is nice, sure why not?"

She opened the door to her studio, he looked around still amaze. "When did you have this?" he asked

"When I was still a kid I used to go here with dad" she opened the lights in the studio and arranged the stairs. "Are you just going to stand there or what?" he quickly went beside to sit.

She gave her papers and a pencil "Now, write here what you want to say to her" she began strumming the guitar.

I wanna make you smile

"That's good what next?" she smiled at him.

Whenever your sad

"Alangan naman pasyahin mo siya pag masaya na nga" she laughed.

Carry you around

"Bakit mo naman siya ibitbit?" she asked

"Hindi pa nga tapos eh" he pinched her cheeks.

"Makalakad naman siya ah, may dalawang paa naman siya diba?" she cracked a joke again

"Nagmamadali?" he asked and sh shook her head to disagree.

When your athritis is bad

"Baka pala joke joke lang yun" she smirked

"Paano kung may resulta ng doktor?" he asked

"Baka naman mali ang pagkabigay ng resulta yun pala hindi sa kanya" he stopped writing and looked at her "Nurse naman siya eh! Alam naman niya kung paano i-control ang kinakain niya at may wheelchair naman sa hospital na pwede naman bilhin o hiramin"

He looked at her with a serious face "Jealous?"

"Hindi noh! sige na ituloy mo na yan!" she gave him back her pencil.

All I want to do is

Grow old with you

"Break muna Peter! nandito na lunch natin" she showed him the paper bag with food in it. 

He stopped and stood up and they ate. "Yung totoo Ms. Karylle? bakit bawat linya may comment ka? selos ka noh?" kiniliti niya si K

"Hindi nga!"

"Bakit?"

"Masyado kang seryoso" she took a spoonful of rice and shove into her mouth.

"Seryoso naman talaga ako sa kanya" it was now his turn to shove a spoonful of rice.

Deep down inside she was hurt but, she loves him so much that she has to let him go. She was now eating dessert and a small chocolate icing was left in her lips that she didn't notice but he did.

He took a napkin and wiped it "Hinay hinay lang" he smiled

They stared for a moment but then his head started aching. "Ok ka lang?" she asked

He nod "Let's continue" he took a last sip from his drink and he started writing again.

I'll get your medicine