Befriended

Vice this time..

"Peter, wake up" I heard a soft voice waking me up, slowly opening my eyes and I saw her there standing right in front of me with a tray in her hands "You better eat Peter" I took the blanket of and faced her in a sitting position.

"Thank you" I said in a raspy voice.

"It's still 9 in the morning, what would you like to do after you eat?" she went beside me and asked.

"I have to take a shower, brush my teeth and maybe rest for this morning" I smiled "Why?".

"Remember when I told you last night that we'll go to my bar?"

"I do, by the way can Anne come with us?" A sad expression started to arise from her face "Something wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Don't worry as I said I owe my life to you and your family and as of Anne, she took care of me" I stopped eating and placed the tray beside me and hugged her "I love you" I whispered

"Talaga?"

"Ang alin?"

"Mahal mo ba ako?"

"Bakit naman hindi?" I smiled and now that frown was turned upside down.

"Sige, isama mo si Anne at ipakilala ko siya kay Coleen"

"Who's Coleen?" she stood up inches away from the door.

"My childhood friend" she opened the door and left.

After how many minutes I was done eating so I decided to take a shower, After taking a shower just wearing a towel just covering my lower body, I went to her who apparently is looking something from 'our' closet.

"Hey, Karylle! Where's your dad?" she looked at me for a couple of second with her mouth open then I realize that my upper body was totally exposed, I looked for another towel and covered it up "I'm sorry" she then shook her head

"Dad's working and your mom is his assistant" she returned in searching for something in 'our' closet "Found you!" she held out the jacket with my last name on it.

"Is that mine?" I pointed at the jacket

she handed it to me "Yup!"

"Then why is it with you?"

"You gave it to me" she turned around to leave the room but I held her arms and she looked at me "What?".

"It's yours" I gave her my jacket back "When I give something that's mine that means your special to me" she smiled, took the jacket and left.

After minutes..

I walked to the kitchen to look for some food but to my suprise no food was cooked or even prepared, I went to Karylle who is currently flipping through the channels.

"K? Karylle!" still no response "Kurba!!!" now I got her attiention.

"Something happened?"

"Why are their no food? Where are we going to eat for lunch?" she placed the remote down and faced me.

"I'm going to take you on a date, whether you like it or not" she pulled my shirt to make me sit beside her on the couch.

When the two of them sat down, I spoke "Where & what time?"

"The place is a secret and 12 noon sharp"

"It's like 30 minutes to 12 should I chan--" she cut me off "Sh!! it's starting"