The Details

REWRITTEN BUT UNEDITED

"Hey guys!" I smiled at the camera. They waved.

"Where's my hello, pinche cabrona?" Kendal asked indignantly.

"Fuck you, puta." I said lazily. I could hear laughing as my face turned pink when I realized there were other people there.

"Oh yeah, warning. We swear a LOT." Kendal said with a smile. The twins recovered, also smiling.

"Don't worry, so do we." Ethan said.

"Right, are we ready to figure out the details?" Grayson asked.

"Yup. Let's find this out!" I said. "Oh yeah, should we call our parents now?"

"That's probably a good idea." A recognizable voice said off screen.

"CAM!" Kendal and I yelled at the same time. The gorgeous black haired girl showed on screen and waved.

"Our parents are here with us and so is the twins' manager." She said.

"Right, lemme just add a filter so I don't make a fool of myself." I said, blush finally subsiding. The twins were laughing again. Why is it so easy to make a fool of myself?

"HEY MA! IM ON THAT FACETIME CALL! I NEED YOU!" I yelled. My mom entered the room with a smile and sat down next to me.

"Introduce me honey." She said, sinking into the couch cushion.

"This is Kendal, my best friend." I pointed at the screen.

"Hi, Anya's mom!" She waved.

"Hello, sweetheart." My mom smiled. I flipped the screen into horizontal mode so I could see everyones faces get larger.

"This is Grayson and this is Ethan." I said, pointing again. They waved.

"Who's that gorgeous girl?" Mom asked, gesturing at Cameron.

"Oh, I'm Cameron, their older sister. And thank you." She spoke for herself. Kendal introduced her mom and got all pleasantries out of the way so we could plan the trip.

"So I understand that Anya won the trip but she didn't want a guardian with her?" Cam asked.

"Yes, I've planned a trip to Paris and I trust my daughter. She's very independent." Mom said. I smiled at her.

"We're all okay with that but just in case we need you to sign some paperwork and other things." The twins' manager said.

"So instead of a guardian, you want to take Kendal over here with you?" Cam said.

"Yes. She's my best friend and I met her through Grayson and Ethan. What better way to meet her in real life than with them?" I made my case. I mean, the reasoning made sense. I could see Grayson and Ethan perk up at their names.

"Fair enough. Kendal, your mother has to do the same paperwork." Cam said.

"Yup, no problem." She said.

"Is the boring stuff done?" Grayson complained.

"Yeah, can we talk about the actual trip?" Ethan mimicked Grayson. I laughed. They really were that childish.

"Patience, boys." Kendal and I said at the same time. Everyone laughed.

"My mom flies out for Paris in 4 days so anytime after that would be great. She'll be gone for, what 3 weeks?" I directed my attention to her. She confirmed.

"I'm on a stricter time schedule. The ideal time for me would be anytime in the next week. My family is also traveling but they're a bit more strict." Kendal said.