Chapter 1

*BRING BRING*

Your alarm clock screams at you telling you to wake up. You sit up and stretch whilst yawning. Today was a day you were really dreading, it was your first day at a new school. The school was for only the very rich and the school name (Champion high) was utterly ridiculous. Both the students and teachers were full of themselves and looked down on anyone who was merely a penny poorer.

"Miss! Breakfast is ready for you in the dining room!" Your maid called from down stairs.

You moaned as you slumped out of bed and slipped on your slippers and dressing gown. You walked down your spiral staircase and into the dining room where a feast awaited you. It was a classic fry up with eggs, bacon, sausages and even pancakes.

"My lady the mail has arrived." Your butler James said politely as he handed you the mail.

"And your new uniform is in your room." James said then walked into the kitchen.

You glanced through your mail, it was just the usual, bills, invertations to press evenings and such. Nothing that interested you.

Once you were done you went back into your room to wash and change. The uniform was a shirt, blazer, tie, knee high socks, slightly highed heels and an, might I say, exceptionally short skirt. Once done you applied your make up, grabbed your bag and were ready to leave.

Your car waited parked outside, it was a BMW Z4 white convertible with red leather seats, it was identicle to the one used in the drama Secret Garden. People would always stare in amazement when you drove this and it made you feel like a super star.

Your house was multiple barn conversions joined together but they looked very modern. You owned miles of land and 6 mansions all over the globe. You were the most famous business women known and also the youngest and richest. You made over 8 billion a week but you don't like to brag. Afterall, great power comes with great responsiblilty.

You looked up at the sky and smiled. It was a beautiful clear blue sky and a warm morning, absolutly perfect. You hopped into the car and began the engine, wondering what your day will turn out like.

_____________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 1!

It is set in korea by the way, in one of your many houses ~

I promise it gets more exciting but bare with me x

If you liked it leave a vote and a comment! I will be really grateful, Thank you!