Chapter 9

YOUR P.O.V

His fingers were intertwined with yours and he was wearing the biggest smile you've ever seen. Seeing that, you couldn't help but smile as well.

Day had now completely turned into night and the stars were gleaming above your heads. The moon lit up the night sky, leading the way. The car glided around bends and under bridges. The trees gently swayed in the summer night breeze and everything was at peace. The world was sleeping and silence had descended upon you.

"Let's put on some music, hmmm?" Zelo said quietly.

Although you had been enjoying the silence and the bliss that came with it, you still nodded your head in agreement and soon a soft melody was drumming through the speakers.

"So.... where is it where we're going exactly?"" You asked.

Zelo just let out a small laugh, turned to you and poked your cheek.

"You'll see. Just be patient sweetie." He said slyly.

Again with the "sweetie"?

1 HOUR LATER

"Turn Right in 0.5 miles." The robotic voice rang out and both you and zelo copied it and laughed.

You looked around, searching for a sign to tell you where the hell you were. Just then, the headlights on your car lit up a huge sign that read: EDEN ADVENTURE AND PLAY THEME PARK - fun for all the family. Then in smaller writing below it said 'Choi Enterprises'.

"Oh Shit." You thought.

Choi Enterprises was one of your rival companies, just a bunch of disgusting  bastards who liked to play dirty in your opinion.

"What are you doing? Quickly turn right or you'll miss it!" He said snapping you out of your trance.

"Ah, sorry." You mumbled as you turned right and drove down the lane.

Soon, you had come to a huge, empty parking lot. You drove up to the theme park entrance where there was a sign that said "Sorry we're closed!"

"Look. They're closed, now what?" You groaned whilst pointing to the sign.

Zelo looked at you with a michievous smile and excited eyes.

"I know, isn't it great?" He laughed and jumped out of the car, heading for the gates.

You just shook your head and sighed whilst driving away to park. You put the roof of the convertible back up and locked the doors. When you had finally made it back to Junhong, he grabbed your hand again and pulled you inside, past the gates.

"Shouldn't those gates have been locked?" You asked.

"Not for me." He replied bluntly.

Being scared of getting caught by security cameras, you covered your face with the hand that wasn't being held prisoner by Candyfloss.  After passing the ticket area you emerged into a large, dark open space. As it was night and the sun had already abandoned the world, it was very dark outside. So dark that you couldn't even see Zelo infront of you, the only way you knew he was there was by the warmth of his hands (which were actually kind of sweaty, he must have been nervous).

"Okay, just stand right.... here" he said whilst making you stand where he wanted.

You were about to ask why when he whispered,

"Just keep your eyes on the sky, sweetie."

What could he mean by that? Nevertheless, you looked up at the sky and waited for something to happen. The night was starting to get cold, despite it being summer and you had grown bored of waiting, even though it had only been five minutes. Still, five minutes of waiting in silence felt like an enternity. Just then, a whistling noise echoed throughout the park and a trail of light soared into the air then exploded into a display of vibrant colour, as if the sky was a canvas that was being manipulated with colour and personality. A real masterpiece, it was beautiful. You stared at the sky in amazement, your jaw dropped and you smile from ear to ear.

"Candyflo- I mean Zelo, it's amazing..." You said getting shy and blushing.

Zelo turned to you, noticing the bright shade of pink you had turned, leaned in and mumbled,

"Now you're the same colour as my hair, sweetie."

_____________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER

OOOO ZELO TRYNA GET SOME

So, Claudia... WAS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU?! HUH?! WAS THIS CHAPTER BETTER?!

And Emma, did you like this one? Hmmm? It will soon get more exciting, as you know, and then perhaps a bit more fun to read.

OKAY GUYS, SO IF YOU LIKE THE STORY THEN PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ALSO DONT HESITATE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AS I LOVE TO READ THEM! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY OR JUST WANT TO GIVE ANY FEED BACK THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT, OKAY? OKAY!

BYE FOR NOW