I sat in his car while being curious where will be taking me.

"Kookie-ah, tell me please..." I do some aeygo while he is smiling wide.

"I will tell you when we reach..., honey"

JUNGKOOK POV

After an hour, I reached our destination. I was about to say that we arrived but I saw her sleeping... I stare on her, she look so gorgeous today. She is so cute while sleeping... I took some pictures of her for memories...

"Honey..."

"Ahmmm..." she said in her dreams. I get closer... stroke her cheeks.

"Wake up..."

"No, let me sleep..."

"Honey... if you didn't wake up... I will kiss you..." she opened her eyes

"I woke up!"

"Honey, now you will kiss me!"

"M-me..., b-but you told that you will kiss me if I don't wake up..."

"But, you didn't hear me; I told you that you will kiss me..."

JAEUN POV

Did he say like that, but I didn't hear something... I'm feeling so shy... do I have to do it. He was already so close to me, our nose almost touching each other... I got closer to his lips while closing my eyes... I quickly give him a peck on his lips... I was blushing... his hands goes to my head moving closer to him... he started to kiss me passionately. While moving closer and deeper... our tongue meets. Teasing me with his tongue, I moaned. He smiled while kissing my lower lips... We broke our kiss to catch some air...

I saw were we arrived, I come out from the car

I saw were we arrived, I come out from the car... he really took me here... This place is so calming where there is no one only you and me... no reporter, no follower... a beach which is so large and having a beautiful beach house.

 a beach which is so large and having a beautiful beach house

A dinner date at the beach... it was all arranged.

Seeing the beautiful Beach

Seeing the beautiful Beach... and wonderful view..."Wow... this is so adorable..." Jungkook came from back "You like it..." I was so amazed. "I love it." I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back and whispers in my ear..."We will be staying here for one week..." I was so surprised to know that we will be spending time here but it was our date... Now vacation! "WHAT?" I'm shocked.

"We will be spending one week here together..." I didn't arrange anything. "But, I didn't pack anything...-" I was cut off by his words. "Don't worry... we already have all our needs here... "

So he already arranged all the things... we headed to the dinner table which was all arranged with food and candles... it's evening, we sat on the chairs on the beach. This is so adorable like a dream...

We have a sweet talk about our life, childhood... we had good time together. We had our dinner date.

At night, we get into the beach house... while he carried me like a bridal way to the room...

 while he carried me like a bridal way to the room

my head against his chest, feeling his heart beat... my hands around his neck... he is smiling devilishly. I wonder he makes me hard to breathe while he touches me... but I can handle it... I think this is because, I'm angel he is human. He put me on the bed while coming on top of me, my breathe hiked, while he is coming closer.

"Honey... breathe." He said seductively close my ears while liking my ear with his soft lips... how can I even breathe while he is being so hot and seductive.

I closed my eyes while he laughed; I opened my eyes shocked...

"You want me so bad..." he said, my heart is beating so fast... why he is doing this? Is he kidding me?

I pushed him, while he landed on the side of our bed...

"Honey... I'm sorry, come here... where are you going?"

"I will sleep in another room." I reach towards the door but he catches my hand.

"Don't go... you can't leave your fiancé"

I agree with him and told him that I will just change my cloth into night cloth. I get into bathroom after taking my night cloth from the wardrobe...

JUNGKOOK POV:

When I was close to Jaeun, she was hardly breathing. This will be hard for her, my every touch takes her soul little by little.

His eyes turn dark bluish. His eyes are so heart stopping, so devilish... and scary... He try to control himself and back with his real dark brown eyes... before Jaeun see him like this...

I felt I can't control my other side... my demon side, this can kill her. I have to control myself... I feel so hurt... by hurting her. I have to do something before it is too late...

_