Suddenly Stiles saw something that wasn't Derek. He saw a brick wall with a small window at the top. He saw stairs. He saw Analise. He was seeing what Derek was seeing. The room was dingy and smelled strongly of alcohol. There were a few barrels in one corner of the room. Then black.

Stiles' eyes shot open. "He's in some sort of abandoned distillery." Stiles frowned wishing he'd gotten more.

"There's one just on the edge of town. My dad used to go there all the time before it closed." Isaac sat up.

"Great, you and Theo go get Derek. Stiles and I have to meet Victoria." Scott nodded at Isaac. "Argent is gonna meet you guys there.  Allison is meeting us."

"Stiles, be careful. You're going to be weakened by the connection you just made. Remember your strength gives Derek strength." Deaton said putting a hand on Stiles' shoulder.

"Thank you for all your help." Stiles smiled sadly at Deaton. He wasn't sure if he'd make it out alive and wanted Deaton to know his appreciation.

-

"You came alone." Victoria hummed in surprise.

"That was the deal." Stiles said climbing out of the jeep.

"I expected you to try and find a way out of it." Victoria cocked her head.

"I couldn't risk you hurting Derek." Stiles said with a sigh. He prayed he lived to see him again.

"You'd sacrifice yourself to us just to save him? I knew he was sweet on you but I was certain the feeling wasn't mutual."

"Nobody's sweet on anybody. He's my alpha." Stiles snapped.

"Was. He was your alpha. Now I'm your alpha." Victoria smiled devilishly.

"How do I know you'll let him go once we do this?" Stiles was trying to stall to give Isaac and Theo time to get to Derek.

"Don't you trust me?" Victoria asked sweetly.

"Not even a little bit." Stiles sneered.

"Well you better start, you're gonna be my emissary and that kind of relationship is dependant on trust." Victoria snapped.

"Victoria, we should hurry, I smell hunters." Adalaide shifted uncomfortably next to Victoria.

"I said come alone." Victoria growled.

"I am alone." Stiles put his hands up.

"Wait a minute." Victoria grabbed Stiles arm and sniffed heavily at his neck.

"You've been bonded already." Victoria hissed.

"Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that?" Stiles smirked.

"Who are you bonded to?" Victoria demanded.

"Derek, obviously." Stiles smirked.

"That's not possible. He didn't smell bonded." Victoria growled.

"Well he doesn't know yet. I just tied the connection about... oh, thirty minutes ago." Stiles grinned mockingly.

"That's not possible. Derek would have to be present for that." Victoria frowned.

"Not necessarily, just his blood. And well he had a few bloodied shirts." Stiles winked.

Victoria snarled

Victoria snarled.

"Adelaide, call Analise, tell her to have her way with the alpha then slit his throat." Victoria spoke not breaking eye contact with Stiles.

Stiles felt panic bubble up inside him.

"Kill me instead. Don't hurt him." Stiles blurted, desperate.

"Oh No, I'm going to make you suffer."  Victoria smiled.

"What have you done with my sister." Adalaide snarled into the phone.

Victoria whipped her head towards Adalaide.

"You're lying." Adalaide barked into the receiver a waiver to her voice.

"You." Victoria turned back to Stiles.
"Now I am going to kill you." She hissed extending her claws.

Stiles tried to dodge the alpha's advance but her claws caught his arm.

"Stiles." Scott yelled running towards him.

"You said you came alone." Victoria growled.

"He lied." Allison spoke from behind Stiles, her bow aimed and ready.

"I'm going to detach that pretty little head of yours." Victoria growled at the huntress.

Before Victoria could take a step towards her Allison released her arrow which Victoria caught expertly.

"You really think that would work on me?" Victoria sneered.

"I did actually." Allison smiled.

Suddenly Victoria dropped to her knees before falling over.

"What did you do to her?" Adalaide demanded.

"Kanima venom." Allison grinned.

Adalaide charged at Allison but Stiles threw himself at her. The brunette slung Stiles back throwing him into the path of an arrow that Allison had just released.

"Stiles!" Allison cried out.

Scott attacked Adalaide before she could reach Allison who was now at Stiles' side.

"I'm so sorry." Allison bit her bottom lip as she pressed on the wound around the arrow to stop the bleeding.

"W-what can I do?" Allison asked wiping away a few tears.

"Help Scott." Stiles grimaced.

"But your shot." Allison frowned.

"Kill her before she kills him." Stiles said his voice raw and full of pain.

Allison looked up to see Scott pinned to the ground with Adalaide on top of him. Allison picked up her bow, her hands shook as she placed an arrow on the shelf of the bow aiming at Adalaide.

She focused to steady her hand when Stiles put a hand on her. The contact instantly calmed her down. She released the arrow sending it into the alpha's back and through her heart.

"No!" Victoria yelled from where she layed still paralyzed.

"Stiles?" Derek's voice came out of nowhere. Suddenly the alpha was next to him with a look of concern on his face.

"I'm so sorry, Derek, she threw him into my line of fire. It was too late." Allison spoke hurriedly.

"I'm okay." Stiles mumbled.

"Like hell you are. We need to get you to the hospital." Derek lifted Stiles into his arms and carried him to Argent's car.

"Derek, what about her?" Isaac asked pointing to Victoria.

"Theo you go with Stiles and the Argents. I'll handle this." Derek went to walk away when Stiles held onto his wrist.

"Be careful." Stiles said his voice barely above a whisper.

Derek didn't respond as he pulled away from Stiles.

*AN*
Another one bites the dust! Lol hope you liked it!