Episode 20 - Shivika Talk

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode.......

I'm gonna end all my three on hold ff's very soon......

Here goes the next episode

In Riya's House

Shivaay comes there and goes inside...... He goes to Riya's room and was shocked to see Riya hugging some other boy...........

Riya : baby, don't got anywhere, u r everything to me..... I don't want to loose u.........

Person : I'm urs baby.......

Tears roll down Shivaay's eyes...........

He goes..... Om who was hiding near his eyes seeing tears in Shivaay's eyes......

In Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay comes there and breaks everything........ Om comes there and consoles him........

Shivaay goes to his room......

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay was drinking alcohol........ He was not stopping....... He was drinking a lot......... Om and Jhanvi was not able to see him like this.......

Shivaay laid down on the bed.......... He remembers Anika's Words...... Her smile....... He thinks about moments spend with her........ Tears roll down his eyes.........

Shivaay POV

She was right...... Now I don't have anybody....... I'm alone......... I couldn't understand her value............. I tortured her...........

He shouts...........

In Mallika's House

Om and Jhanvi comes there......

Om : Anika, plz go back to Shivaay...... I know he has hurt u a lot....... But now he want u.......

Jhanvi : I'm not able to see his condition......... It has been just one day......... Within this short time he condition is worse....... I beg u plz go to Shivaay....... He needs u........... Plz............

Mallika : Anika, u said that LIFE WITH A CRUEL HUSBAND HAS FINISHED....... U r right, it has finished and now start a LIFE WITH YOUR LOVING HUSBAND.......... I'm sure, he would have realized his mistakes............ Go and start ur life with him............ U r the one who promised Om and Jhanvi Aunty that u ll bring him back to his normal life....... But he has not come to his normal life........ Its ur duty to bring him to a new life........ U r his wife........ Don't u want the love of a wife......... I won't ask u to forgive him so soon but at least go there and see him........ He ll get that much peace................

Anika was still in her thoughts....... Tears roll down her eyes........

Anika : I Love Him....... And I Want Him..........

In Oberoi Mansion

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay was having drinks........ Just then Anika comes there and sees him....... She was shocked to see him......... He was fully in a messy condition......... Tears form in her eyes but she composes herself............

She goes and brings food for him.......

Later

She comes with food in her hands......... Shivaay was shocked to see her........ She keeps the food aside and makes him sit on the bed........ He was staring at her..........

Anika : enough of alcohol........ Don't u get bored by this........ Have this food...........

Shivaay : I don't want to eat anything.........

Anika : Eat some spicy food...... Let ur tongue and lips get some taste......... U look like Devdas........ See ur lips r dried........Have this food........

Shivaay was looking at her lovingly......

Anika : y r u staring at me.........

She feeds him food..........

Then cleans whole house and now it was perfect like before.......... Not only the house but even Shivaay was perfect...........

Later

Shivaay was about to drink alcohol but was stopped by Anika.......

Anika : how much ll u drink???........ Is that Riya so much important...... That u r drinking so much........ Did u love her so much............???

He smiled at her........ He took her to pool area........

In Pool Area

Shivaay and Anika sat there keeping there legs inside water.........

Shivaay : This is the best place for us to talk..........

Anika : Now answer my question...........

She asked with curiosity....... He smiled at her curiosity

Shivaay : I'm not drinking becoz she cheated me........

Anika : then.......

Shivaay : thinking that everyone r using me for one or the other reason for their benefits......... Bade papa, my friends, Ananya, Tia and now Riya........ Will u go away from me like them........???

His question made her confuse......... She was not able to confess anything........

Anika : first, answer my question......

Shivaay smiles.......

Shivaay : The person who took care of me, I love them........ Bade maa....... She was caring me a lot......... But I avoided her becoz when I go closer to her Bade papa will hurt her........ Om....... He was always there with me........ But Bade papa tried his best to make us away......... Then Tia, Ananya and Riya....... These were the girls who took care of me for their benefits........... I was knowing that Tia and Ananya was behind me for money........ And Riya, when she took care of me.......... I just felt that it was love......... But now I understood it was not love but just attraction....... Or something like that........ A person who is carving for love will misunderstand whatever he gets as love....... But now I know it was not love.......... Now answer me........

Anika was happy with his answer but was confused thinking what to say........

Anika looked at him........ He smiles.........

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???

I'm waiting for ur response...........

Plz comment and vote.........

By 😘Ashwathy😘