Episode 8 - Smile

Haii guys, I know I'm superb late, really sorry.......

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay : r u sure.....

Anika : what happen sir? Don't u want me in ur bed. If u r interested in me or not, I don't care, I just don't want Tia to be with u today......

Shivaay : r u jealous of Tia?

Anika smiles.

Anika : y shud I be jealous of Tia?

Shivaay pulls her closer. He kisses her neck.

She was loving his touch, she was about to moan his name.

Anika : Shi..... But stops and says Sir.....

Hearing the word Sir, Shivaay was hell angry.

He moves back.

Shivaay : call me Shivaay.....

Anika : sir, u said me to call u sir...... I can't break the rules.....

Shivaay : now I'm saying u to call me Shivaay......

Anika : if I was here as ur wife then I would have called u Shivaay...... But u consider me as a time pass..... So its better to call sir...... I consider myself as ur wife so I'm not ashamed to be here but I'm ashamed becoz u r considering me as a mistress.........

Shivaay : if u r ashamed then y r u ready for this.....

Anika : becoz I don't want my husband to stay with other girls, at least today......

Shivaay : what is the so special of today?

Anika : today is ur parent's death anniversary........

Shivaay was shocked. Tears form in his eyes.

He opens the door and goes outside. He sees Tia.

Shivaay : Tia, u go back, we ll talk tomorrow......

Saying this he goes some where.

Tia sees Anika smiling and gets angry. She goes.

Night

In Hall

It was already 10 but still Shivaay has not come..... Anika was tensed. She just had break fast at morning that too after two days....... She was waiting for him because she can eat something only when he eats his food. She know that if she break this rule then she have to stay hungry for a week.

Anika : y shud I be tensed, who is he to me...... I don't care about him...... No...... No....... I love him...... I know he ll come to a normal life.....

Just then her thoughts was stopped hearing the car's sound. She understood that Shivaay has come.

She looks at the entrance and finds Shivaay drunken. She goes to him and holds him and takes to his room.

In Shivaay's Room

Anika makes him sit on the bed. She tries to go but Shivaay holds her wrist.

Shivaay : don't leave me like papa and mamma did.

He hugs her. Anika was shocked.

She knew he was drunk but still some part of her heart said that this words r true......

She looks at Shivaay finding no movement from him. She found that he has already slept. She makes him lie down.

Morning

Shivaay wakes up and feels head pain. He went to washroom to freshen up. He comes out and finds Anika standing in his room. He goes and sits on bed.

Anika goes to him and gives his coffee. He takes it from her and takes a sip. He was heavy head pain, so he kept the coffee aside.

Anika who saw this massaged his head. Shivaay was looking at her. He pulls her which made her sit in his lap.

She looks at him and tries to get up but Shivaay stops her. He looks at her and smiles.

Anika was shocked to see him smiling. She just saw anger and smirk in his face.

He tucks her hair behind her ear.

She was shocked by his gesture.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it?

Plz comment and do vote.....

By 😘Ashwathy😘