Episode 12 - Jealousy Mode

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode......

I'm really happy with ur support..... I got 125 votes for previous episode....... Thanks a lot.......

Here goes the next episode

Pool Area

Anika's POV

I know Shivaay, it was a misunderstanding....... But this time I can't leave this opportunity, I ll bring u to a normal life but for that I have to hurt u....... I'm sorry.......

Tears roll down her eyes.

Shivaay comes there. He goes to her and dresses her wound....... She looks at him angrily and jerks him away. But Shivaay again holds her hand and dresses the wound.

Shivaay : I didn't do it.......

A long tear escape from his eyes.

He goes. Anika cries.

Next day

Morning

In Hall

Shivaay comes down and sees Anika busy in kitchen. He goes to her but she ignores him.

Just then she gets a call.

Om : Anika, tell u Shivaay that Abhi is coming to him.

Anika : Abhi??

Om : ya, Shivaay's friend, he is very kind.

Anika : Ok, I ll inform.

She cuts the call.

Anika : sir, ur friend Abhi is coming to meet u.

Though he was happy for the arrival of his friend but he was sad that she called him 'sir'..........

She goes.

Later

Shivaay was waiting for his friend. Just then Abhi comes there and hugs Shivaay......

This is Abhijith......

Shivaay : nice to meet u

Shivaay : nice to meet u..... Hw r u?

Abhi : I'm fine but now very tried.

Shivaay : Ok, go and take rest.....

Abhi : Ok....

Abhi sees Anika.......

Abhi : so this is ur wife.......

Shivaay nods. Abhi hugs Anika.....

Abhi : Haii, we ll talk later, now I'm tried, bye........

Anika smiles. He goes.

Shivaay was already late to office but still he didn't go. Anika was confused thinking y he didn't go?

In Servant's Room

Anika came there. She was combing her hair......

Shivaay comes there and holds her closer. Anika was shocked to see his sudden action......

He looks at her. She was angry...... But he didn't care about it. He kisses her cheeks. Anika couldn't resist it but after sometime she pushed him....... She tried to go.....

But he held her hand....

Shivaay : I want my morning kiss, until u r staying here, u shud give it to me.......

Anika turns her face. Shivaay at last tickles her...... She was laughing like hell...... She tried to stop him but of no use. He was tickling near her waist.......

Anika : Shivaay..... Plz......

Shivaay was smiling and continued tickling her.......

Without no way she kisses him.......

Shivaay : u called me Shivaay and also gave the kiss.......

He goes. Anika smiles.

Evening

Shivaay comes home. He was about to go to his room but stops seeing Anika resting her head in Abhi's lap. And Abhi was talking to her. They were laughing.

Abhi's one hand was holding Anika's hand and other hand was pampering her hair......

Shivaay was boiling in anger....... He never saw Anika so happy........ He was slowly turning to jealousy mode............

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Sorry guys for being late, now I'm busy so I can't update next episode faster but still I ll try.........

And guys do participate in the os competition......

And comment and vote........

By 😘Ashwathy😘