Rich Carmine

*Disclaimer: It has been years since I've posted any work of mine on the internet and I have no idea how any of this would go. Nevertheless I have nothing else to do the next month or so and I kinda want a reason to stay by my laptop :P. So anyways any constructive criticism is encouraged, any way for self-improvement is greatly appreciated. 

*Part 3 was written quite a long bit of time after the 1st 2 parts. Quite literally, a few years after I found it in my old hard disk's documents folder. Fast forward to now and the story is catching up to the last part written from last year. Hey, everything's written better now though xD. The verb tenses may have changed but please just ignore that, it was written by literally 2 different kinds of MEs. The ones written more recently wouldn't have that much of a difference with the ones from last year though so now big worries about that!

================================================================================

Lara reached for Jazz's shoulder, "I have no idea why you would be so anxious about this now, Francis has nothing on you anymore so chill out." Jazz was feeling somewhat relieved but either way still troubled. Lara turned around as Jazz started looking up to answer a call from somewhere around the corner. "Hey! Yeah we're over here!"

*School Bells Ring*

Even with her first year done at BH she couldn't shake off her feeling of anxiety as she starts walking towards the entrance to the Special Division Building, mostly because she didn't go to this school because of its Special Division. She was just put there after what happened last year. "Hey, no need to be spaced out, you got friends with you," Lara said to her with a big smile on her face. It was quite reassuring but Jazz knew it wasn't fully true, "Yeah, thanks I guess I really do need some cheering up," she muttered as she tried putting on the biggest smile she can make – which would mean the smallest grin you would ever see.

Francis never really planned to mess up his friendship with Thomas the way it did last year but he can't change the fact that it's already happened. "Look I just plan to finish this school year the way I planned to finish it last year. No Problems," Francis sounded more worried than assertive trying to say it to Lara this time though. "I would've believed you the first 2 times you told me but this time you literally sound less convincing than a guy in a van calling kids in," Lara sounded as confident as ever, along with that hint of sarcasm her voice always held. Francis could only roll his eyes as he heard the school bells start ringing for assembly.

"Remember students, this is a new school year, meaning, forget anything that happened last year and just plan on improving yourself this year," as usual Mrs. Carmine leaves quite the remark before the official start of the school year which leaves most students hopeful and optimistic and honestly somewhat lifts Thomas' spirits even though he knows that being in the SD is everything but staying hopeful and optimistic. "Got to get to class now."

Hmph

"Got to get to class now."

The ambient noise of a classroom is enough for Jazz to distract herself from the multitudinous things her mind is going through every single hour of the day. It doesn't help her that Thomas is her classmate this year, along with the "whole" gang from last year's incident – Lara, Francis and Jazz. "Quite a colorful class we got here eh?" a familiar voice mentioned after she drooped her head down as she was scanning the classroom. "Yeah, you could say," she sneered agreeing to the all too familiar voice. "You know Jazz, my first impression of you before you told me you were an Empathetic was that you were just a lost student wandering the campus after the opening ceremony, trying to slowly slip back into her ND classroom before the teachers would notice." "And you know Thomas; before I met you I thought you were a stuck-up dickhead who couldn't show at least one small shred of consideration for anyone. I'm glad and annoyed that I was completely wrong with that," she added, sarcastically at that. "Well, It's not like I can move someone the way you do, I can just move someone, like, literally. That's it." Jazz sat up straight and looked directly at the boy seated beside him. He looked that same as he did last year, that annoying half-smile he always had on, his glasses hanging by his front polo pocket as if he actually uses it, and his annoying all too long brown hair that he seems to cut only 4 times a year. "You know, if your thick hair actually shows how thick headed you are maybe people won't have to second guess their assumptions about you." She said happily with a smile. Atleast with what she counts as a smile.

Normally, Lara would be ecstatic that there are people she knows in her new class of a new school year but as with most of the people involved this was probably the worst situation they could've been in. The classroom is kind of big for a class of 45 but she saw this as better reason for chairs to be apart. "Heh, more space more fun," she told herself while looking around the classroom.

"More like more space, less secrets to hide huh, Lara?" she just knew this voice all too well, she was surprised herself that she was able to answer calmly with: "I wouldn't think of it that way, especially when talking to you." There was nothing she could like in a person like Francis. For one, he was the very person who ruined her whole plan for staying in the background in high school. She just really wanted to slam him across the room. Twice.

Okay, maybe 10 times.

Jazz Regalia. Special Division - Year 2: Section 4

Francis Edward Maastricht. Special Division - Year 2: Section 4

Lara S. Phthalo. Special Division - Year 2: Section 4