5. Clones, clones, clones

Kakashi and I had been running for hours. He had summoned Pakun and the rest of his dogs but we hadn't heard from them in a while. We were about to give up when we heard a barking in the distance. Pakun jumped out of a nearby bush and skidded to a holt in front of us. "I've picked up the trail Kakashi", he says.  We nod and thank him, then follow him further into the forest. We followed the trail until we reached a large cave, I give Kakashi a worried look before we enter. Our eyes slowly adjust to the darkness and we walk carefully through the pitch black cavern. Kakashi and I stopped when we saw a camp fire at the end of the cave, as well as two illuminated figures. One wore a an Akatsuki cloak and a orange mask while the other had blonde spiky hair. One was clearly Naruto but the other was unknown to me. We stepped into the light, getting the attention of the pair. Naruto scowled while the other disappeared. "Who was that?", Kakashi yells. "Why are you here, I told you to leave me  alone", he growls. "Calm down Naruto, please just come back to the village", I say. "I already told you Sakura, I don't belong there". "Naruto you need to come back, the village needs you", Kakashi interrupts. "Give me one reason why I should come back!". Silence filled the cave while the two leaf shinobi thought. "See I have no purpose there, being alone is better than anything a village could provide for me". "Please Naru-". "If you won't leave I will make you", he spits, venom dripping from his words. "Naruto please just come back", Kakashi begs. "I warned you". He made a few hand signs before yelling "Shadow clone jutsu!", filling the cave with replicas of himself. Kakashi lifts up his headband revealing his sharingan. Naruto charges at the pair, holding no regret.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, this will be one of my longest ones, but mine aren't that long to begin with. Huge thanks to my sister Awesomelemonaids

she has helped me so much with writing this story. Thanks for reading. Tyson2285 out.