"Steven what are we doing at your dad's workplace again?" Connie asked.

"Dad ask us to help him get rid of some junk from the garage." Steven answered and just in time they already arrived.

"Hey Dad!"

"Hey Son."

Steven immediately ran at him and tackle him with his hug.

Time skip

Steven,Connie and his Dad are digging some trash on his garage to threw.

Connie look at so many things everywhere. She hardly believe that this many things can fit to a small garage. Then she found something interesting  a box that says ' Rosita's Stuff ' Connie was confused.

"Who's Rosita?" See immediately took the box outside to show it to them.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Connie's POV

I was so curious about this box owned by Rosita and I wanted to show it to Steven.

When I got out I saw Steven and his Dad wrestling.

"Hey guys?" I called them and they turned their attention to me.

"What's wrong Connie?" Mr. Universe asked.

"Who's Rosita?" I questioned them and silent filled the air. I showed them the box. Greg turned around and look down while clenched his hands. And Steven look down and turned sad.

I didn't expect to an answer because of their looks but Steven spoke.

"Rosita...... Is my twin sister." He answer and his eye began to tear.

Steven has a sister. A twin sister and he never told me. But they all look upset and I'm starting to regret to find this box.

Steven sigh.

"Connie let's talk somewhere else. Dad still hasn't recover about her."

I agreed and we left Greg who hasn't say a word from earlier. I'm still holding the box. We're now at the beach. We sat on the sand.

"Okay Connie it's time I told you now."

Time skip

I really felt bad hearing Steven's story about Rosita. Rosita is like smart,mature,kind and loving little girl and nearly mastered her powers in age 4. Steven did admit that he was jealous of Rosita. But Rosita was an antisocial kinda girl while Steven is a very cheery guy that can befriend who he wants to be friends. I can say they're complete opposites. But what confused me from the story was her death.

"Hey Steven. Rosita never had one friend?" I asked him

"No she had one friend. The one she only trust. Sour Cream."

My eyes widen in disbelief.

"You mean the guy with a white hair."

He nod.

Time skip

Steven decided to take me in his sister's grave for a visit. Steven says that he hasn't visited her sister since her mourning along with his Dad and The Gems. So we decided to clean it.

When we arrived everything was clean. Her tomb's clean, the leaves are all piled up in one spot now and there's a dying bouquet of Roses next to her tomb. Who could have possibly done this.

I look at Steven and he just smiled like he knew who did this.

"Uhm can I help you?" A new voice joined.