A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO

Beginne am Anfang

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosita's training with Jasper had began awhile. And Jasper was always taking easy on Rosita and Rosita noticed it.

"Okay time out." She called.

"What is it my Diamond?" Jasper asked concerned.

"Its you." Rosita pointed out.

"When you first came here. I thought you we're gonna treat royalty like they did but you didn't. You just look at me like a human." Rosita said.

"Yes. My apologies. I never thought it was you My Diamond." Jasper reply.

"That's about it. You just see me as my Mom. And you became like them. And I thought I can have someone to be with rather than a minion who's very Loyal." Rosita said and look down.

Jasper held her shoulders.

"My- Rosita I'm sorry. This time I won't go easy you." Jasper said and smirk.

Rosita smiled. And they start the next round.

2 hours later.

They had finished training. Rosita was panting really hard from the fight. It's better than fighting Pearl clones.

"My Amulet. Your towel." Pearl said and gave her the towel.

"Thanks Pearl." Rosita wipe her sweat.

"I think we can be good friends Jasper." Rosita said and use a fist.

"What are you doing?"

"It's called a fist bump. You bump your fist into mine."

Jasper blinked but bump Rosita back.

"You know kid. Your so small to learn this things. How old are you?"

Rosita look at her.

"I'm 4 years old. But I'm quite mature in my age."

"Wow your so young. I'm about 6,000 in a half." Jasper explain.

Then they just talk and talk for awhile. Until Pearl come in.

"My Amulet, The Diamond communicator is ringing."

Rosita sigh and took the communicator and answered it..It's Blue Diamond.

"Rosita."

"Hi Blue. "

"Why do you have so many scratches?"

"Just training." Rosita said with a wide smile.

"Hn. Don't over train yourself. I've talk to Yellow earlier decided to let you see the zoo."

"The zoo?"

Blue nodded. "Go clean yourself up and get ready okay." And after that the video ended.

"What's the zoo?" Rosita asked Jasper.

"The Zoo is where My Diamond. Pink Diamond. Kept her kidnap humans. She wanted to save some life organics specimen before the cluster work." Jasper explain.

And so Rosita clean herself up and dress and ready to go. Before she go she ask Yellow if Jasper can come along and she allowed it. Now Rosita went in her carriage along side with her Pearl and Jasper. There carriage went to the hand spaceship and blast off.

And Rosita fell to slumber again.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosita was in a place where all is white. She look around and found nothing.

"Rosie!!" Someone called out and it was Sour Cream alone.

"Creamy!!" She yelled and ran at him and hugged him tightly and S.C did the same.

But they we're being suck at different directions.

"Rosie. If your real please come back."

"I can't. "

"Why!?"

"Cause..... I'm with my new family now."

And they we're suck away.

Rosita woke up. She look around. Jasper was just observing Pearl doing her business in the control panel.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosita's POV

I look at a holographic monitor from outside and saw we're here already.

Pearl drove the carriage inside. I look around and saw some amethyst guarding the entrance. The door opened and a Holly Blue came put.

"My Amulet, My Diamond is waiting for you."

I got out and followed her with Jasper and Pearl behind me. Then we stop at a really huge door.

"This is where I can be. You may now proceed inside." She said and we went in.

We went in and found Blue crying.

I immediately jump on her shoulder.

"What's wrong Blue?" I asked her concerned.

She pick me up from her shoulder. I was now on her palm facing her. And I started to tear up also. I don't understand.

"Your Mother Pink. Owned this Zoo. Ever since her shatter I manage this place now. And today I'm giving it to you." She said. She's still crying but she smiled.

"I'm just scared to lose you too. But I need to forget the past and look forward to the future." She explain.

She's right. Sometimes we need not to look back to the past. From the ones that hurt you. You repay them with vengeance. I will work hard and me and Steven will faced each other and fight each other like our mother's did.

"Blue..."

"Yes?"

"I want you to train me."

"...."

"Train me everything you know about Home world Gems technology and Yellow will teach me leadership and how to fight. I want to fulfill my duties as a Diamond. And also please now call me and everyone must now call me Rosie Amulet."

Blue wipe her tears and showed a serious face.

"Very well Rosie."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Sour Cream POV

I stood in her grave once again. Placing a bouquet of roses in front of her. I don't know if it's real that I am communicating to you but know this.

I will train myself and I will fight monsters myself. And if you really are in a place called Home World.

I'll wait for you....

End...