MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE

Start from the beginning

"Mom what's wrong? "

She look at me with a wide smile.

"What do you think. " She said showing me her new painting. It was me cuddling Rosie and I blushed so hard

"It's nice. " I said scratching my head.

She giggled and gave me a rose.

"Come on give this rose to your Rosie. "

I just nodded cause I don't like Mom's reaction if I said no.

End of flashback

I was running at Rosie's new place but I stop. I spotted her at the waves. The wind blowing her pink hair is beautiful. Good thing Mom pack me some picnic for us.

"Thanks Mom. "

I approach her and she saw me and smiled.

"Hey Creamy.. " She greeted me.

"Rosie let's have a picnic here. " I asked her and she nod.

I prepared the picnic set and began began eating. Mom pack some sandwiches and some juice box.

"Hey Rosie. " I called her and she turned

"Here. " I gave her the rose and she smiled and she took the rose and remove the stem from it petals.

"It's not fair if your the one who's giving gifts. " And she turned the rose bud to pink stone.

Pink crystal on the outside and the rose is on the inside. I took it and it was glowing.

"I cast crystals around the rose. Garnet told me about that. She says that if I'm close then the crystal will glow. I'm just giving it to to you so you'll know if I'm here or not. " She explain.

I smiled "Thank you I will treasure this forever. "

She smiled and left leaving me speechless.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

ROSITA'S POV

I'm happy that Creamy gave me a rose but it's time I should be the one who's giving.

So I did that. But the rose will forever be there. I went back home and went straight to the balcony drawing while Steven and Amethyst were doing something I don't like.

I draw myself in a pink armor holding my sword with Steven and Sour Cream aside me.

Then Garnet and Pearl went to me.

"How's your day Rosita. " Pearl asked.

"It's great me and Sour Cream had picnic together."  I said but pearl frowned.

"Rosita please don't go with Sour Cream again. "

"But why.? "I asked

She was about to speak but Garnet stop her.

"Rosita don't listen to her  and pearl get back inside we need to talk. "

Pearl hesitated at first but followed and Garnet left as well.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

THIRD POV

Steven and Rosita we're ready to go to bed. Then Steven notice that Rosita was thinking of something

"Sis what's wrong? "

Rosita look up to her twin and frowned.

"Brother is it okay for you letting me hang out with Sour cream. "

Steven was confused but hugged Rosita tightly

"Of course if your happy to be with him and I am too. "

Steven hugged Rosita tightly until they both fell asleep.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

GARNET'S POV

I'm sitting down with pearl on her room.

"Pearl what you said about her friend was rude. " I said to her calmly.

"I CAN'T LET ANOTHER MALE DESTROY ROSE AGAIN!!! " She yelled out.

"Pearl she's Rosita. Rose's daughter. "

"BUT STILL SHE HAS SOME OF ROSE TO HER IF SHE REMEMBERED ME SHE'LL LEAVE THAT WORTHLESS HUMAN AND BE HAPPY WITH ME AGAIN. "

I sigh I try to calm her down. Then she suddenly smirk.

"What... If I rip the girl's body and get Rose's gem an-" I cut her off by slapping her on her cheek.

"Your wrong! Killing Rosita will become depressed Steven if he finds out! And killing her won't bring Rose back! She's gone now and you need to accept it. " I snap at her.

"Steven has to choose the life of her sister or being reunited with his mother." Pearl replied glaring at me

I slap her again. Hard.

"If you did that to her I swear. " I didn't finish my sentence and just leave her.

Then I passed by Amethyst who heard the whole conversation. She was leaning at the wall arms crossed looking really angry.

"I accepted that Rose is gone why can't she. " Amethyst said

"If she did something to Rosita.... I'll shatter her if I can. " She added and went to a different direction.

I sigh and went out of our room portal. Seeing Steven and Rosita sleeping while hugging each other tightly.

I just smiled and went over them

"Rose would be so happy to see you two protecting each other. "

End.