ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER

Start from the beginning

Rosita giggled and Sour Cream blush. Sour Cream was years older than Rosita but a 7 year old boy was starting to have a crush at the 4 year old pink haired girl.

Then there's a knock came sour cream's Mom Vidalia came in with cookies and milk.

"Snack Time. " She said and placed the tray of Cookies and Milk on the floor. "

"Thanks mom. " Sour Cream thank.

And Vidalia went closer to Sour Creams ear.

"Are you gonna give her the thing. " She whispired

"Already on it. " He whispered back.

And Rosie was looking at them confused. Vidalia smiled and left the room.

"Uhnm Creamy what was that?" Rosie asked confused. Creamy is Rosita's nickname for sour cream.

"Uhmm nothing. " He replied.

They ate and talk for awhile until sour cream has something to say.

"Uhmm Rosie I have something to give you.. " Sour cream said and getting something under his bed.

"What is it creamy?? "

Sour Cream handed her a pink box with a bow.

"Open it. " Sour Cream insist. Rosita nodded and open the box

It's a pink doll. Pink Curly Hair with a white dress it resembles her Mom. And a picture of them at the beach which Vidalia taken secretly. And a Ring on a necklace.

"Sour Cream... "
"Look I have one too. " Sour Cream showed his Ring

They laugh together.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Vidalia's POV

I took a peek at my little rascal laughing with Greg's little girl. And with that they inspired me to paint.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THIRD POV

They just talk and talk until Rosita wanted to show  Sour Cream her sword.

"Creamy watch this. " Rosita pulled out her sword from her Gem.

"Woah you manage to learn another move. "

"When I became a crystal Gem I'll protect the Humans and you. " Rosita said lifting he'd sword up in the air. And she poof away her sword.

"I wish I have powers like her so I will protect her... " Sour cream thought

"What's wrong creamy? " Rosita ask tilting her head. Her soft skin and beautiful blue eyes makes her beautiful.

Sour Cream scratch his head. "I know you know I wanna be a DJ but I wanted to be a Gem warrior like you but all I have is this." Sour Digging undePOV
is bed again and got a dusty box. Sour cream opened it and it has some homemade smoke bomb he created himself and a black with white stripes.

"I wanna be your partner and all but I may be a burden to your mis-" He was cut off as Rosita hugged him tightly.

"Your so smart Creamy you can invent something you want." Rosita said

Sour Cream was touch of what Rosita said and hugged her back

"We'll protect each other no matter what. " They both said at the same time with the same tone and with the same feeling Love
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Vidalia's POV

I ship them sooo much!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😚😚

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Later Sour Cream decided to take Rosita back home. But Rosita had other plans

"What do you have your way going home.? " Questioned Sour Cream.

"Just take my hand. " Rosita held her hand for her Creamy

"If you insist. " Sour Cream took her hand and Rosita jump very high

"WHAT THE HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!!!?? " Panicked Sour Cream

Rosita was calm and whispered to Sour Cream's ear

"Just trust me. " Rosita whispered. Hearing Rosita's soft voice made Sour Cream calm down.

In fact they we're having fun flouting until they reach the Universe's Residence

Rosita wave at Sour Cream good bye and came in. The first person she saw was her dad.

"I'm home daddy. " Rosita went over her dad and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Welcome Home Fu ball. The Gems just left and your brother upstairs. "

Rosita ran upstairs to her brother. She opened the door seeing his brother looking at the window.

"Hello brother. " Greeted Rosita.

"Hey sis. "Steven greeted her back.

"Oh by the way I have something to say. " Steven added

"What's that?" She asked.

"We're moving in with the Gems tomorrow. So we can trained being crystal Gems." Steven explain

Steven reach out for her pocket and got something.

"Here. "Steven gave her the picture they'd taken earlier. Rosita thanks and lay on her bed.

Steven notice she had a doll hugging and a necklace she's wearing.

"Did Sour Cream gave you those pretty things. "

Rosita nodded. Rosita then asked

"If Mommy was here would she be happy? " She asked her brother and Steven made a wide smile

"Of course Mom will like that we're protectors of Earth. And we're the Quartz duo! "Steven shout and made a fist bump and Rosita bump back.

They laugh and laugh until their eyes are getting heavy and holding each other's hand..

"We Are The Crystal Gems. "
The twins whispered together.

Then Greg came in.

"Hey kids I ju-" Greg was cut off by seeing his twins sleeping and breathing lightly.

So Greg just smiled and left their room and closing the door behind him.

"I Really Love Them the way I Loved you Rose. " Greg said to himself and had a tear on his eye.

They will always stick together.