Chapter 25: Hangover Crisis

Zacznij od początku

"Sans? What the fuck..."
_____________

Undyne's point of view

"Sans? What the fuck..." I mumbled, still very drowsy from just waking up.

Ever since I woke up at my kitchen, everything has been awful weird to my opinion, and trust me, when I say it's weird, it is weird.

I literally couldn't remember anything from last night!

I quietly stood there in place, processing my thoughts and completely ignoring Sans, who was asking me to help him get rid of the tape desperately.

The last thing I remembered was drinking that cup that... that cat gave us!!!

Burning rage began overflowing through my body.

That cat gave us something!!!

Did he drug us!?

"uhhh... undyyyyyyyyne!" Sans said, attempting to get my attention.

Without saying a word, I fiercely threw a spear at him as a way to liberate my madness that ripped the tape into pieces, making him shriek like the wimp that he is.

"u-uh... undyne... you're krilling me with your 'fintastic' plan" Sans said before falling face flat to the tiled floor with a loud bam after the tape ripped completely in half.

"ow... ow......" he whined, recoiling in pain.

"Stop whining you shirtless wimp. I already have a headache I think you wouldn't want to worsen."

"how do you think i feel!? falling face flat on the floor, with a headache! my ribs and face now hurt! o-ow" he exclaimed.

"Psht. Get over it" I grumbled.
_____________

Alphys' point of view

After a loud bam echoed throughout the house, I instantaneously woke up to the loud sound of it and sat up.

"O-ow" I said, putting my hand over my head.

Migraine...

Slowly standing up, I began making my way out of my room that also belonged to Undyne, aka, my lovely girlfriend I love to death.

I wondered how had I even got into my room, I couldn't remember anything at all.

What was happening?

What time was it?

Before I even opened my door, I managed to hear some muffled voices coming from the hall right out of my room.

It was... Undyne! And Sans!

"how do you think i feel!? falling face flat on the floor, with a headache! my ribs and face now hurt! o-ow"

"Psht. Get over it"

They argued.

Opening the door, I greeted them with a small 'hi'.

"Alphys! My pretty love!"

"alphys save mee"

The two replied in unison.

Undyne rapidly ran towards my direction and embraced me with her hot, muscular arms.

A instantly felt my face heating up.

I my gosh, I'm blushing, I realized.

Letting go of me, sadly to my opinion, Undyne asked me if I felt ok.