VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW

Start from the beginning

Rosita look for something to wear to her dresser. Her Pearl made a lot of pretty dresses and shoes she could not decide. From a lot of choosing she chose a pink sleeveless backless dress that reach her knees and a white boots. She also pack some clothes just in case. She placed her clothes on a floating box. Gems tech are awesome. She was about to leave when she saw a silver box. She decided to open the box. It was the torn polka dots dress and her ruined boots. Suddenly she remembered it again she frowned. Then she notice something shining she pick it up and it's the necklace with a ring that Sour Cream gave her.

"I hope your okay back there without me."

She wore the necklace and just in time her Pearl came in.

"My Amulet,your carriage is here." Pearl said holding the handle of a floating box full of eggs,meat and vegetable.

Rosita nod and held the handle of her levitating luggage and left her room.

She walk past the endless halls that seem to take forever to get out Then 4 Ruby guards approach her. The 4 Ruby guards bowed. And one spoke.

"My Amulet, Our Diamond ordered us to assist you to your visit to Yellow Diamond's Empire."

Now Rosita and her Pearl and the 4 Ruby Guards got out of the mansion. And she saw her own carriage. It was same as Blue's but pink. Rosita went inside with her Pearl. The inside was huge they must forgot that she's a small human. But there was a throne for her size. Then her pearl went to the control panel to drive. While the 4 Ruby Guards has to walk and follow the carriage.

"Poor Rubies."

And so the carriage began working and it has 4 four kinda like spider legs.(NOTE:REMEMBER THAT EPISODE BLUE DIAMOND KIDNAPS GREG. SHE HAS A SPIDER LIKE CARRIAGE AND I FORGOT WHAT'S CALLED SO I'LL JUST CALL IT SPIDER CARRIAGE.)

Half an Hour later they finally arrived to the ship. It shape like a hand and it's color pink. Must be another of her own.

Her carriage along with the Rubys went inside

"Pearl your really good at driving." Rosita said.

"Thank you My Amulet." Her pearl smiled.

"My Amulet!!!" Someone called. Rosita heard and went outside her carriage.

It was an Aqua Marine Gem and a sapphire.(NOTE:SHE'S NOT THE AQUA MARINE FROM EPISODE:ARE YOU MY DAD? SHE IS NOT COMING OUT JUST YET.)

The two bowed. The Aqua Marine is tall,long blue hair wearing a dress with long sleeve and of course blue and her Gem was on her chest. And the Sapphire is tall as the Aqua Marine wearing a gown with white gloves.  pig tailed white hair with the bangs that covers her eyes just like blue pearl and her Gem was at her back hand.

"I'm am captain of your ship My Amulet. Would you like to take a tour?"

Rosita just nod. And walk with them along with her pearl with her side at all time.

"I'm just 4 why do i have to do this Royal stuff." Rosita thought.

The ship was already launch on space. And the tour ended half hour. She went in her carriage and decided to take a nap. Then she thought maybe the Aqua Marine will disturb her again. She called her pearl. And her Pearl immediately came to her.