Strangers Pov. Afternoon Drama and Present Day (Updated)

Start from the beginning

" Stop teasing me!" She pouted, making me laugh harder.

She really is something else.

She folded her arms and turned away.

"I'm sorry for laughing. " I said after gasping for air.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

"It's alright. Besides, I like it better when you smile." She said and I seemed to become frozen in time as my gaze met hers.

We comfortably stared into each other's eyes and I opened my mouth to speak.

" Big Swiswa? Big Swiswa!? Where are you?" A voice called on the other side of the cave.

She looked at the entrance then back at me.

" I have to go."

I nodded my head and walked her to the exit.

"I would love to be friends." I said as she exited the cave.

She ran up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later then cave man." She said and I chuckled, feeling bashful.

I saw her off as she waved goodbye.

See you later princess.

"Big Swiswa!" I heard a high voice scream from behind her and I smiled.

In the corner of my eye, Gaurds began to carefully inspect the area and I narrowed my eyes.

I have to be more careful.

I looked at her.

Not to get her involved.

--------After in the Dark of the Night

A chill rolled down my spine as I woke up from my nap.

Someone's by the cave.

" Are you sure you saw a man with chest tattoos enter here?"

"Yes. He was running in here desperately as if he was afraid of getting caught!"

Two men? No. A man and a teenager.

I dashed towards one of the hidden emergency exits within the cave and hid in the wall's shadow.

Blast my instinct to come here. It's not like I could've hid anywhere else. There are Gaurds everywhere!

"Stand back!" the manly voice said as he pulled the entrance open, grunting in the process making me huff.

Too heavy for you big boy?

I lifted the shallow rock covering the tunnel and slipped my body through the hole.

On the other side I should come up by the back of the cave instead of the side.

Warmth surrounded my body, proving that I was near the exit.

" Orders are to surround every part of the hill, no matter how unusual the position may be! Now stop fooling around and do your job! "

Oh no.

If I go back I'll get caught and if I go forward I'll get caught.

I'll just wait in here and when it gets quiet I'll return to the cave.

Thirty minutes later.....

"Alright men. He wasn't anywhere in sight. Its time for us to head home." I heard footsteps disappear into the distance.