Perrie

Perrie's P.O.V
I nudge closer to Alex on the sofa. I try to put my arms around him but he pushes me away.
"Not now Perrie" he says.
"Come on Alex I can't help what he said, it's not like I'm responding to the asshole anyway" I say trying to get him to lighten up.
He sighs.
"You're right he just annoys me. You're mine and only mine" he says kissing my cheek.
"Cheeesayyyy" Jade shouts as she walks in, laughing.
I excuse myself and go to the shower.

Jade's P.O.V
Perrie leaves to go upstairs, forgetting her phone leaving it behind. It buzzes from multiple messages from someone all of us hoped we would never hear from again. Zayn.
Just thinking about him makes me cringe. I can see Alex glancing over at her phone too. I press my finer to my lips, indicating not to tell anyone, and pick her phone up.

Asshole
Hey
Asshole
I know you read these
Asshole
I still think about you
Asshole
When are you free? How about next week?
Asshole
U can ignore me all u want

God he pisses me off.
Before Perrie comes back down I text him a reply.

Perrie
Zayn, this is Jade and I swear to god, if you don't leave her alone you will regret it insanely

Asshole
Yeah whatever🙄

I show Alex the messages and he goes red with anger.

Alex's P.O.V
Jade shows me the messages and I feel rage bubble inside me. Jade frowns and I walk out, getting in my car and starting the engine.
Perrie walks downstairs and looks out the door with a confused expression on her face.
Jade looks at her.
"One word: Zayn"
She says.
"Uh oh" Leigh-Anne exclaims.

Perrie's P.O.V
We get in Alex's car and drive off. When the car stops we are outside Zayn's house. Alex gets out of the car, walks up to the front door of the house and knocks furiously, which I didn't know someone could do.

Zayn opens the door and Alex shouts something at him before throwing a punch and hitting him in the nose. Zayn stumbles back, clutching his face, and tries to swing at Alex but misses by a long shot.

Eventually we have to get out and it ends with us trying to force Alex into the car with him holding his now bleeding nose and Jesy knocking Zayn clean out with one punch to the jaw.
"Badass" Leigh-Anne says.