Chapter Ten: Jealousy = Death

Start from the beginning

“It’s okay, I won’t hurt you. Just sit back and relax.” 

Angel did as she was told but she was still nervous. They continued to kiss and Brian began caressing Angel’s fully developed body.

Quickly after that they began to undress each other. Just seeing Angel in only her underwear got him excited. 

“I’ve never done this before.” Angel confessed. 

“Don’t worry, you’re in good hands.” 

“I’ll be gentle.” He whispered in her ear. 

Angel began to relax a little once he said that. He began kissing her neck and then he worked his way down. Angel just let him take control. She didn’t have a care in the world and Brian was gentle like he said he would be. That was the beginning of a continued affair.

Angel’s alarm woke her up the next day. She wasn’t feeling good so she decided to stay home a get some rest. Darion and I made our way to school once we got there I realized Angel didn’t show up. I was on my way to my locker when I saw Brian talking to some girls. Once he saw me he smiled and decided to walk with me. 

“Hey.” Brian greeted. 

“Hey, what’s up?” 

“Nothing. Just been busy with a lot of stuff.” He replied. 

“Oh.” 

“Are you good at math?” 

“Yeah, why?” I asked. 

“I’m having a hard time and I could use your help.” 

“Okay. How about after school today at my house? It will just be me and you.” 

While Brian talked about our plans I opened my locker to find a white rose and a note from someone.

Brian stopped talking while I had a huge smile on my face thinking that it was from Darion. Brian rolled his eyes while I read the note. 

“A white rose represents a lot of things but most of them are the same as your character; peaceful, pure, loving, beautiful, etc. Whether you believe me or not I do love you and I do care.” 

My smile turned into a frown. Brian looked confused. 

“What’s wrong with that?” He asked. 

“It would have been really nice if it was from Darion, but this has Charles written all over it. Literally.” 

I showed Brian the card. 

Brian began laughing until Charles walked up to me.

“Hey baby. I see you got everything.” Charles said once he saw me holding the card. 

I went straight to the point. 

“How in the hell did you get the combination to my lock, because I thought me and Darion were the only people who knew it and I doubt he gave it to you.” 

“I got skills baby.” 

Brian started laughing. 

Charles walked up to Brian and tried to throw a punch but Brian moved and Charles ended up hitting someone’s locker. Brian punched Charles in the nose. I tried to jump in the middle but Charles pushed me out of the way and made me fall to the ground. Charles wasn’t thinking about anything besides punching Brian in his face. Brian continued to throw punches after he saw what Charles did to me. Maybe this was a perfect time to prove that Brian was also there to protect me. At least that was what he was thinking.