25

------

You didn't know of things were going to work out with Taehyung again but you did miss the husband he used to be. His warm hugs, his playful kisses and his lively laughter. You missed him a lot.

You were getting ready for the date you're going on with Taehyung.

"It's been a long time since I've dressed up this much." You thought as you applied some makeup.

"Why is she taking so long?" Taehyung thought with a pout. But his expression turned bright and in awe as he saw you walking downstairs.

"What?" You asked shyly as you tucked your hair behind your ear. "Don't stare at me like that."

"You look beautiful." He said still looking at you.

"So I'm only pretty right now? When I'm all dressed up?" You asked jokingly as he immediately shook his head.

"You always look beautiful. But today you look stunning." He corrected as you locked your arm with his.

"So where are we going today?" You asked as Taehyung looked at you with his signature smile.

"Secret." He whispered to you as chills ran through your spine by his deep voice.

"This is the secret place you were talking about?" You asked as you realized you arrived at the local cafe you and Taehyung used to hangout ever since your high school years with him.

"Yeah I thought it had a very nice and warm ambiance here." He simply replied. "It seemed like a usual thing to come here, especially with you." He gave you a warm smile as your heart fluttered.

"Let's head inside." He said holding the door for you, gesturing you to go in first. "Ladies first."

You sat down at a table at the window as the beautiful rays of sunshine shone on the two of you.

"Omo! It's been a long time since the two of you came here for the last time." The cafe ajumma said with a smile from ear to ear.

"It has been a long time." You said with a laugh. "This place hasn't changed a single bit."

"The taste of our food hasn't changed either. Same drinks as usual?" She asked as you guys nodded.

"Woah...I can't believe that everything still looks the same." You said to Taehyung in awe.

"It seems like we had a lot of memories here." He said as you smiled.

"A lot of memories. Do you remember when we used to come here after school and you always made fun of my foam mustache?" You asked smiling but your smile quickly disappeared as soon as you realized something again. "Oh right...how stupid of me. You don't remember our memories together." You looked down as it still hurt you, but a hand was soon placed on top of yours.

"Actually." Taehyung said intertwining his fingers with yours. "I do remember."

You looked at him in surprise as you couldn't believe his words. "You do?!" You exclaimed.

He nodded in response. "Then you'd always make fun of me for burning me tongue every time I take a sip of my coffee."

You immediately made your way towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Since when did you get your memories back?" You asked as your voice hitched.

"Ever since I went into the water to save you." He replied as you couldn't get that big smile off your face. You hugged him once again as you finally felt that you got your husband back.

"I don't know what to say." You said overwhelmed by the fact that he remembers everything again.

"You don't have to say anything." Taehyung laughed as he released the hug. "Now quickly sit down on your seat again before people think we're crazy."

"Since when do you care about other people thinking we're crazy?" You asked raising an eyebrow as you sat down again. "Weren't you the one that said you didn't care?"

He blushed at your statement. "Well yes." He admitted as you giggled.

"Drinks are here." The ajumma cheered as she arrived with your drinks. "Enjoy."

"We will." Taehyung smiled.

"Aigoo. Our Taehyung has grown even handsomer after his teenager years. Take good care of your wife." She said as Taehyung nodded.

"I will take good care of her." He said locking eyes with you as you blushed.

"I heard you guys got married. When are you planning to have some cute little babies?" She asked as you and Taehyung fell silent.

"I don't think we're ready yet at the moment." Taehyung said with an uneasy smile as you looked away.

"Time will come." She winked.

-------

"Really?!" Seokjin replied just a bit too loud.

"Taehyung remembers everything again?" Jimin exclaimed happily as you and Taehyung nodded.

"Good thing you remember us again. I was so scared you would forget me forever." Hoseok whined as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Don't hug him." Yoongi groaned as he pulled Hoseok off Taehyung. "Can't you see he's suffocating?"

"We're glad you got your memories back Hyung." Jungkook smiled.

+ I think we all needed a more happy chapter after all the things that happened in the previous chapters xD