Push-Up Kisses | Tom Holland

Imagine #6

Word Count: 837

***

"Tom? Baby?" I call out throughout the house, my voice slightly echoing.

It had been nearly an hour and I have searched literally everywhere in our small house for Tom. He was nowhere to be found and I was beginning to worry so much to where my heart was starting to pound at a fast pace in my chest.

I head over the by the garage door only to be stopped when I hear grunting and the sound of sand in a punching bag. You're stupid, Y/N. Letting out a groan of annoyance, I swing the door open to find Tom harshly hitting at a black punching bag.

"No wonder you couldn't hear me." I giggle as I stop the music that was currently blasting from his speaker. Tom pauses, turning around to face me, sweat dripping down his bare toned torso. A low breathy chuckle escapes from his lips as he wipes some sweat on his forehead.

"I'm sorry love," He apologizes, taking a few steps towards me, his arms snaking around my waist. "Did you need something?"

My breath hitches as his hands slides down to my bum. "N-no, I thought you had left or something without giving me my good morning kiss."

"My bad, I just couldn't sleep. I've been down here since six in the morning actually." He explains while his hands rub up down my almost exposed bum. His t-shirt I was currently wearing was beginning rise up on me slightly.

"Since six? What did you have- a nightmare? You haven't woken up that early since you last worked on Spider-Man." My mouth makes a tiny 'o' shape.

"No I didn't, " He begins, his English accent popping out more than usual. "I guess I just felt the need to workout. I have been eating a lot of your food lately- which is absolutely delicious if I must admit."

"Why thank you, I try my best." I lightly laugh, "Well I'll leave you to finish working out. I will be inside if you need anything." I say, my fingers giving his bicep a little squeeze.

Before I make a move from leaving, Tom's grip around me tightens, not letting me escape from his sweaty body.

"Stay, I kind of need some motivation." He shrugs.

My eyebrows furrow together, "Motivation...for what? Are you going to use me as a punching bag because that doesn't sound like motivation to me."

"No silly!" He chuckles, "I was just about to do push-ups and I would love for you to join me."

"Eh I don't know, I'm not the best at doing push-ups, so you might not become as motivated watching me do them. My arms literally look they're about to break when I make an effort to try them." I tell him, earning another laugh.

"I don't mean you have to do them, you'll have to lay under me though." He sighs.

My nose scrunches as I give him a confused gaze. "I'm not seeing where you're going with this babe."

"Okay, follow me." He commands, one of his hands wrapping around my wrist as he leads us over to the burgundy colored rug. "Lay down and you'll get the hang of it from the first one."

I do as told, laying down on my back on the rug, trying make myself feel comfortable. Tom sips a quick drink for his water bottle before positioning himself over my small body. Dipping down for the first push-up, his lips press against mine causing me to giggling, finally understanding what he meant by "motivation".

"Stop giggling or else you'll make me fall on you." He smiles, dipping down for another kiss. "I plan on doing thirty of these, so get ready."

Ten minutes later, Tom is on his second to last one, both of us laughing a little each time as I count.

"Twenty-eight Mississippi, twenty-nine Mississippi...and thirty Mississippi!" I smile, pulling him down for the last kiss, not wanting this moment to end at all.

He flips us over so I'm on top. His hands travel down to my ass giving it a tiny squeeze, both of us smiling into the kiss. I fix my legs making me straddling the cutie underneath me, my hips grind on him over his basketball shorts. Tom's fingers begin to tug at the waistband of my panties before letting it go, the band popping against my skin. Sadly, I end up parting away from the kiss causing him to send me a concerned look.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks.

"No." I respond, standing up from his lap. "As much as I want to have sex with you right now, I don't really want to do it on this nasty, dusty garage floor."

"You have a good point baby," He gets up and immediately, he throws me over his shoulder, a squeal and giggles escaping from me. "To the bedroom then!"

***

Check out my Dylan O'Brien Imagines book too babies!

Much love!