C.21- One Last Chance

Start from the beginning

"Guys you know how Vi is, she'll act happy even if she isn't really happy. But eventually she'll heal herself she just needs the time and support from her friends and family." Now, it was Luigi who spoke up. We were all shocked by how he's always been so quiet yet, when he speaks up, he always knew just what to say.

"Luigi is right kids." Mr. Martin remarked, he looked pale and tired as usual, but this time he looked like he was about to pass out from all the things that are happening.

"I can't believe this is happening again." Monique said quietly, she arrived here from London a few days after she found out about Ashton. We all turned our head at her, waiting for her to continue what she wanted to say.

"What do you mean?" Joana asked.

Monique took a deep breath and closed her eyes as if remembering an old story.

~Flashback~

I remember Violet being so happy that summer before our Freshman year. We met at a park near my house, since she just arrived from Paris with her family and decided to move here permanently she squealed happily. Me and Violet go way back when we were just kids I don't remember exactly but all I know is that our brothers were best friends.

We met at the park and she started talking about this boy. "He's our neighbor in Paris." She said. But I knew with the sparkle in her eyes that there was more to this than just her and him being 'neighbors' so I just sat on the swing quietly and waited for her to continue their story.

And this was how she portrayed it:

The smell of Paris never failed to make me smile. I was so happy to be back here. This is home now. I said to myself as I started walking towards our house it was  just as big as our house in the US only our house here looked old yet sophisticated.

After a few days in Paris, my family went to a banquet for someone named Reece Pierre. I didn't even know the guy and I told my mum that I didn't want to go but she declined me and told me to wear the purple dress our maid had prepared for me in my room. I shrugged and just decided to go instead since I have nothing to do anyway.

When we arrived at the hotel where the banquet was being held I was glad to see that half of the people who attended are the same age as me or a year or two older. My dad told me to mingle and have fun while we wait for the ceremony to start. I nodded and made my way to the dessert table. I got myself a chocolate chip cookie and a milkshake that looked fancy. I didn't notice someone was behind me since I was to busy drinking my milkshake, as I made my way back to our table I bumped my head into something hard, but not concrete hard, it was muscle and abs hard.

So I quickly looked up and saw the most handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on. I stared at him for a moment.

He's probably the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen in my entire life. He smirked. "Hey wipe that drool off your face darling, people can see." He said whispering.

"As if. Pssshh.. I'm too good to drool."

He smiled cheekily at me showing his perfect set of white teeth. "I'm Reece by the way, Reece Pierre." He was trying so hard to cover his French accent, but sadly he failed to hide it.

"Oh uhm.. I'm Violet. Violet Martin." I answered shaking his hand. He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled again.

"Oh.. So you're the famous Violet. I've heard so much about you." I mumbled a thanks and let go of his hand. I turned around and made my way back to our table.

After that night I haven't seen him. Although, I've been thinking about him. I think about him a lot. Like some kind of love sick puppy.

"Violet? Reece is here to see you go take a shower and we'll meet you downstairs." It was a normal day for me until my mom told me that Reece was here! To see me! Yeeep!