Yandere! Karma x Reader x Yandere! Asano

Start from the beginning

'I can't believe it. He's the first one who hurt Koro-sensei.' You thought in shock. "Nagisa quick question, who's karma?" You asked.

"Well, me and Karma were in the same class since first and second year, but he got suspended due to his violent behavior and his violent tendencies landed him in E Class." Nagisa explained and you gulped.

"Oh lord..." You said as karma walk past you and makes you shiver. 'What the hell is this feeling?' You thought as you and your classmates went back to class for a quiz.

TIME SKIP (after the quiz).....

You started to pack your school things and headed home and you felt someone poke your back shoulder and you swiftly turned around and saw karma.

"Hello there (Name)-chan~" Karma said with a smirk and you waved him.

"Hey..." You said as you backed away from him.

"Is someone afraid~~" He teased and you sighed.

"Well Nagisa told me everything about you so... yes." You answered and started to walk away but karma blocked your way."Oh come on!" You shouted making him laugh.

"You're so danm cute when you're freaked out. We should hang out sometimes~" He said.

"I would like too but not this time. Bye!" You shouted and ran to the entrance and all of a sudden you saw Asano again and you stop running."Geez! Asano!" You shouted.

"Hello Ms. (Last Name), how your first day in E Class?" He asked and you sigh a bit.

"To be honest, it's great, really." You answered.

"Maybe you should be in my class so I can talk to you more." Asano said and your eyes widen.

"I really can't, because I don't belong in the Main Campus so, sorry." You said as Asano's eyes were shadowed.

"I see. We can still see each other every school days right?" He asked as he hold your hand.'Her hand is so soft. It's so tempting.' He thought as breaths heavily.

"Maybe...? Okay bye." You said as Asano let go of your hand and ran off but the two of you didn't notice a pair of angry eyes watching the two of you with jealousy.

WEEKS LATER....

Every morning when you entered the school gates, Asano keeps on talking to you non-stop and during lunch time, karma keeps on teasing you and sat beside you and talks to you like this is normal right? And this afternoon after class, you walk down the mountain and karma poked your head and you groaned in annoyance and turned around.

"Yes?" You asked and he smirked.

"Let's walk home together~" He purred making you shiver.

"Fine..." You answered as the two of you walk out the school and you stopped your tracks and saw Asano waiting in the school gates.

"Ms. (Last Name)." Asano said happily and frown as he saw karma beside you.

"Hey there Asano." Karma said darkly as Asano do the same to Karma.

"Akabane, what's your business with Ms. (Last Name)?" Asano demanded as the glared at each other.

"Okay you know what? I should go now. Bye!" You said as you sprinted back to your house.

NEXT DAY.....

This morning you didn't see Asano or Karma today you got worried a little since yesterday's incident between Karma and Asano and the bell rings.

"Okay people. Class dismissed, and I'll be heading to Singapore for the Concert. See you on monday." Koro-sensei said as he bolted out of the window and you ran out of the classroom and headed home. It was 6 pm and it was slightly dark and you put out your keys and you were about to unlock the door but you saw the door was unlocked by force and you slowly opened the door and it was dark and you couldn't switch on the lights and you grabbed your flash light in your bag and turn it on and the whole house was a mess and your eyes widen as you saw something on the floor. It was blood. You shivered and followed the trail of blood towards the kitchen and you saw...

Karma's Ending.

Asano's body laying down on the floor. Dead.

"AAAAAHHH-!!" You were about to scream until a hand covered your mouth.

"Don't worry dearest (Name)-chan. He won't bother us anymore~~" Your eyes widen and turn around and saw karma with a blood covered knife.

"Karma you murderer!!" You screamed and were about to run out, Karma knocked you out with chloroform in a cloth fell into his arms and he kissed your forehead and carried you out to his house.

END.

Asano's Ending.

Karma's body on the floor. Dead. You were about to run out of the house but someone grabbed you by the waist.

"Don't leave me Ms. (Last Name)~~" Your eyes widen and you turned your head and saw Asano with a dark smirk on his face.

"You... You monster!!" You screamed as Asano knocked you out with a chloroform in a piece of cloth and fell to his arms and he kissed your check and walk out while carrying you.

END.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So there it is and it's okay to comment that it sucks or what and.. That's it...