Get Out

"Why did you come back now? Aren't you going to meet her?" Yoongi asked Jimin and he just shake his head and going straightly to his room.

He throw himself on his bed and Hoseok and Taehyung look at him with worries. "Jimin, are you okay?" Hoseok  asked and he just humming. Close his eyes and pretending to sleep.

Instead of sleeping, his mind flashback everything that just happened in her house.

As BTS world tour has come to the end. Finally they come back to Seoul. After settled down things, Jimin went to her house, as it has been awhile since they contact each other. He know that their relationship is kinda bitter these days.

He knock her door and she open it. He tried to smile at her but without any smile she just turn her back on him and get in first. He then tried to understand her, maybe she just mad at him. So he let it go and follow her inside

She throw herself back on the sofa. "How are you these days?" Jimin try to break the silence.

"Just... so so..." she replied.

"Please.. aren't you have anything else to said beside so-so??" Jimin start to increase his voice.

"Why? You don't satisfied with my answer? It doesn't seems like you curious about me at all." She answer still with the flat tone.

"Why did you said like that? What got into you, huh?" He snap.

"Let's make it clear. Doesn't it so obvious? I don’t talk to you these days, I talk to my friends more. You always said you know me so well but you don’t try to understand me. Whenever I meet you, it feels like I’m tied down. Jimin, the heart fluttering feelings when we first met, I can’t understand that feeling no more. Every time we talks only lead us to another argues. Even if we break up right now I don’t think I’ll be sad." She said straightly finally reveal all her thoughts.

He look at her, surprised at what she said. "What you were saying just now? I know you were mad because I'm not always here with you. But you know I'm also so tired these days. Whenever I'm at overseas, you keep attacking me with calls, what else can I say to you when I was so busy practicing? I’m getting mad right now. You asked me to understand you but did you understand me? You’re getting more annoying today. I tried to fix our relationship but I can’t stand being treated like a bad person no more." Jimin replies.

"Let me tell you. Now I feel more comfortable when I’m alone instead of with you. Get out of my house right now. Don’t say things you don’t even mean. The thing I need to learn is to end our love." She said and stood up still with her flat expression and cold eyes stare.

"What’s wrong with you? You’re gonna regret this tomorrow. Can you just calm down, sit down for a moment? Let’s talk." Jimin hold her hand to prevent her from going away and tried to save his relationship for another million times.

"What more is there to say? Stop it before I raise my voice. Just get out now and let’s break up." She said as she pull her hand away from Jimin harshly.

Jimin who surprised at her last sentence, stare at her coldly before open his mouth, "You used to call this our house, you used to ask me to be with you. But now you keep blaming me. Don't you realize, it’s you who changed? Stop rushing me to get out. Is someone coming over?" He give a bitter chuckles.

"Get out of my house right now. Everything about you is so suffocating. Get out." She said without any expression as she turn her back on him.

He stare bitterly at her back for awhile before he turn around and walk to the door. "Fine then, even if tomorrow you hang onto me, and I ask me to go back, I will just leave you. So please get out from my life too."

Theme Song: Get Out of My House by HyunA ft. Kwon Jung Yeol