"Yah yah! Let's go" I fixed my bag and we're now on our way to the parking lot.

I put on my shades since I don't want to be blind of those camera flashes. Just kidding.

Expectedly, when we went out, there were so many people! And they are all surprised that I'm with Jungkook.

Flashes here, flashes there.

I got surprised when Jungkook grabbed my waist and guided me.

"Don't get hurt" He whispered lightly but enough for me to hear it.

My heart beats so fast. He's still holding my waist until we reached his car.

"At last!" We're already inside his car. And luckily, there are only few people following us since there attention diverted to my four unnies who are currently heading to our car.

"Yah! I have many things to ask you" I yelled at him

"Don't shout" he said

"Do your hyungs know about you and Tzuyu?" I asked him direct to the point

"Mm" he nodded.

"Jinjja?"

"Ahuh!" He's driving calmly

"Why do you look so okay, Jeon? It's like you're not from a break up" seriously why?

"I don't want to talk about it. And I want to enjoy. I realized that, maybe she was really hurt. I'll let her think for few days. I want to give her space. Then I'll talk to her again to settle things"

He explained.

To settle things? So he wants to get back to her?

Pabo Yeri, ofcourse! He loves her. I don't know why but my mood changed

"Uhh... Where are we going?" I asked him

"To my house. I want to watch movies. To forget some things."

TO HIS HOUSE?!

"TO WHERE?!" Why did he suddenly think to bring me in his house?!

To forget some things? Tzuyu?

"Yah! Are you going to use me to forget your ex girlfriend?!" I asked him seriously

"Andwae. I just don't want to feel sad. And when I'm with you, I'm feeling happy"

---------------

We arrived to his house. It's kinda small but it's cute!

"Is someone here?" I asked him

"No one. This house is only for me"

What the hell am I doing here?

I asked myself.

We're on the living room and I sat on the sofa

"So comfy!"

"Stay there I'll cook fries." I nodded and he went to the kitchen.

I roam around his living room and then I saw there three frames with a picture of him and Tzuyu.

They look so happy together.

I felt guilty. I'm one of the reasons why they broke up. I know it's SM's fault but I cant help to blame myself.

I get one picture frame. It's the cutest among the three.

Tzuyu is laughing while Jungkook is looking at her, smiling.

"YAH!" I got startled at Jungkook's shout and I dropped the picture frame causing it to break.

Damn. What a mess, Yeri

~~~~~~~

hi! thank you for supporting this story! thank you for patiently waiting! sorry for the slow updates.

But I just want to congratulate our girls for #RedFlavor2ndWin

Yaaaay! PLEASE STREAM THE MV!!!

fighting! ❤