T H R E E

School had been cancelled for a few days because of what happened. You dreaded going back. You couldn't face it. "(Y/N), come on lets go" your brother called. You had asked him to walk you to school last night. You trudged out of your room and down the stairs. Your brother put his arm around you and walked out.

At school You didn't really pay attention to anything. You kinda just stared out the window. Kageyama noticed this and he wanted to ask you about it. "Hey (Y/N), you okay?" He asked "yep" you said putting on a fake smile. He sighed and looked away. "Hey, I'm sorry. I'm really not okay. My friend died, they're not even sure if he was murdered or not. It's just a lot to handle" you told Kageyama looking down, he put his hand on your shoulder "it's okay" he said smiling. You felt your heart skip a beat. Suddenly you heard a crashing sound and water dropping everywhere. You both looked over to see Hinata looking like he crushed the hell out of the water bottle he was holding. "Uh Hinata... there's water everywhere" You said. He just stared at the both of you angrily and then said "yeah, I'll go clean up" and then he shuffled out of the classroom. "What's his problem?" Kageyama asked "I dunno he's been weird for a few days" you said.

After practice you hoped to get out of the gym as quick as you could and avoid any unnecessary drama. But you weren't so lucky. Before you could sprint out of the door Hinata caught your arm. "(Y/N)? Where are you running off to so quickly?" Hinata asked "uh, home? Where else?" You asked him "I need to talk to you" he told you gripping your sleeve tighter. "I need to get home Hinata. I hope you don't mind-" "No (Y/N). I need to talk to you" he said staring harshly into your eyes. You nodded hesitantly and a little freaked out. He pulled you behind the gym and turned around so his back was facing you. "Did it hurt?" He asked "what? Did what hurt?" You asked stepping back "when you found out your dear friend died" he said turning around to face you. He had a psychotic blank look, staring into your soul. "W-what?". You had never told Hinata about Makoto. You didn't see him too often and figured you didn't need to tell him. How could he know? "H-Hinata? How....... how do you know... about Makoto?" You hesitated "I know basically everything about you. I know it all. Almost everything " he told you "w-why?" You asked "so did it hurt? When he died?" Hinata asked again. You were a loss for words. You didn't know what to do or say. Of course it hurt when Makoto died. But why would Hinata ask this? "W-why do you care?" You asked "I don't want anything to come between us. I'm the only man in your life now.... and that's how it should stay!" He clenched his fists "Hinata what is going on with you?! Why are you acting like this?!" You yelled "can't you see?! I've always been here for you! I've been your friend for so long now. But I don't want to be your friend! I want to be more. And now that Makoto won't get in my way, you are mine now" he said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I don't know what your on right now but whatever it is figure it out!" You spat "you're so stupid (Y/N)" he said "excuse me?" You said coldly "you've been so blind and never see what's right in front of you!" He yelled "you are mine. And you will stay that way. I'll keep it that way. I'll do whatever I have to do to keep you mine! AND I MEAN ILL DO ANYTHING!" He shouted walking closer to you. You stepped back and then ran as fast as you could away from the orange haired spiker.

You kept running. And running. All the way to your house where you locked the door and put your back to it, slowly sliding down to the floor. You were out of breath and panting. Rei wasn't home since he was working. You got up and locked all the doors in your house. It was a little over dramatic but you didn't know what the boy was capable of. You went up to your room and sat down on the bed. What the hell just happened?!

A/N

Aye. So this chapter was short. I will try to make them longer. Plus, going forward there will be some more disturbing imagery so just a heads up. Bye!

-Author-Chan