Chapter 9. I Want You to Stay

When Gerard was safely home and his fat lip swelled down, we sat on the couch and were watching Batman. I wasn't really paying attention to the cartoons, and I guess Gerard noticed I was spaced out because he looked over at me with a puzzled look on his face.
"Frank, you alright?" He asked me.
"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I wasn't lying to him, I really was thinking. Thinking about how happy I am with him back in my life. Thinking about what it would have been like if he didn't stop me from committing suicide. I don't even think he knows why I wanted to die.
"Hm, okay." He said, still with suspicion lingering in his voice.

------------------Flashback--------------------
Frank POV
Me and my friends were going out to the park to meet up and party later. It was 9pm so it was pretty dark out. As I was walking to the park, I felt a cool breeze start up. Luckily I had my skeleton gloves and jacket on. It was a chilly Autumn night, full moon, and the ground had a bit of dew on it already. Leaves falling from the shaking trees. They, too, seemed to be shivering in the wind. I felt a chill run over my body, and I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked around wirly, but saw no one. I was still skeptical, but kept walking.

After waiting at the park bench for what I think was half an hour, I got bumbarded with a chlorphyll rag over my mouth. I was struggling, as my life depended on it. Chlorphyll takes 5 minutes to kick in, and I guess that 5 minutes passed already.

I woke up in some concrete enclosed room. Four concrete walls, one concrete roof, and a concrete floor. I was tied up to some shackles on the wall. Kinda like the ones you see in those midevil video games, where the skeleton is just sitting there stuck in them. Yeah, those kinds. The only difference was that my feet had a ball and chain in them. What kind of person just has these things, ESPECIALLY a ball and chain?

"Oi, lil cunt. Get up." I felt a sharp kick in my leg and heard a male voice. I opened my eyes slowly, only to see a man in a fox costume. "What am I doing here? How did I get here? Please, don't kill me!" I said to the man frantically. He slapped me.
"I'm not gonna kill you, dumbfuck. I'm just gonna hurt you." That slap hurt...
"H-How bad are you gonna h-hurt me?" I asked.
"Really, really, REALLY bad." Long story short, I got raped and held captive for a week. He let me go then, but told me not to tell anyone, and if I did that I wouldn't be able to identify him anyway. He had the fox costume on.
--------------End of Flashback--------------
"Frankie, come to bed. I'm tired." Gee said.
"Okay, I'll be in in a few minutes." I replied.
"Okay, sweet. I might be asleep, so try not to wake me up please."
"Okay."

------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter, but still an update. I started classes a few days ago so it's kind of gotten in the way. I've had homework and such, so it's kind of hard to get an update, balenciaga school work, try to stay healthy, keep friends, and then also stay awake so I don't fuck up my sleep schedule. -\_(°▪°)_/-