Chapter 8. Around And Around We Go

I'm gonna do somehing a little different today. It might go on if you guys want it to, but I'm gonna put a song that matches the scene and setting of the story. When I put play at a part, I want you to play the given song at the top. Trust me, I have something in mind for this book.

It's been four months since I've seen Gerard- well, rather talked to him. I see him in class all the time, but I never engage in a conversation with him. He never asks me questions or anything. I sit in the very back of the auditorium where no one can see me. It's too dark to see anyone back that far. Especially when you have black jeans and a dark black/grey hoodie on.
"Class, I'd like everyone to come to the front and present you and your partners play."
Shit... I didn't have a partner for this thing. I did it by myself. It doesn't have two characters, it only has one. What am I going to do? No one wanted to be my partner because, well for
1) There was no one left to be partners with, and
2) No one wants to be partners with that weird emo kid.

"Frank. Get up here." Gerard called to me.
"Coming Mr. Way..." I mumbled in response. I thought to myself that's not the only time I was coming. N O. BAD FRANK. YOU TWO ARE OVER. STOP THINKING THOSE THOUGHTS. Fucking...

After I presented, everyone held in their laughter. A few clapped because they thought the story line was good.

I really miss Gerard. I've been fucking around with his brother- Mikey- as a solution for my loneliness. They're blood related so it kinda made me feel like I was still with Gerard...

He just made me so happy when we were together. I've never felt happiness like that before I was with him. I don't feel that kind of happiness anymore with Mikey. Mikey is more fragile than Gee was. He's more of a dom, but he says he'd like for me to be dom and him be sub for once. I wasn't really into being a dom, I liked to be a submissive fuck. I tried being dom with him, but I didn't even cum once. Mikey came three times. It was wild asf that night.

Gerard called me up to his desk.
"Yes, Mr. Way?" I asked Gerard when I got to the front of the class.
"I need to ask you something, Frank. Are... nah, nevermind. It's pointless. Go back to your seet." Erm, okay.
"Okayy?" I said back in a confused tone.
When I got back to my seat, I was stabbed in the ass by a piece of paper. "Ouch, fuck." I whisper-yelled. It was a crinkled up note from the one and only, Michael Way.

"Meet me in the parking lot after class. I need to talk to you.♡"

Oh hell. What does he want now? I love to fuck with him and stuff, but I'm not looking for a serious relationship.
"It's not love if it's just fucking" That's that quote I keep running through my head everyone I talk or fuck with Mikey.

After class ended I decided that Mikey could wait, so instead I want to ask Gerard what he wanted to ask me.
"Hey um, what was it that you wanted to say to me in class today?" I asked nervously.
"I-I... I wanted you to know that I was sorry for just leaving you at the apartment. It was the heat of the moment, and I'm sorry that I never got to say good bye to you. I also wanted to ask if you were still, you know, doing stuff with my brother? Not-not that it matters or anything, I just wanted to ask. Don't play with him, Frank. He's been through heart break before. He went crazy and hurt the girl who was cheating on him. He went to a mental institute for it and eveything. I just want you to be safe, and I want him to not go crazy again..." Gerard started to tear up when he was talking. When he started mentioning how Mikey went crazy and stuff, I couldn't help but wonder if he would do it again?
"Oh, um. Okay. Mikey asked me to meet him in the parking lot after class, so I better get going. See ya tomorrow, I guess..."
Hearing his voice was heaven to my ears. He had just a smooth way of talking, even in the most painful times.

Play song (Chasing Cars, by Snow Patrol)

"Frank, wait. I... I really am sorry for getting mad at you with your dreams and such. I was just oblivious to the fact about what all happened. With the crash, the-the stuff you said that you saw, everything! I'm really sorry. I was being a dick and complaining to you about your mid-morning gasps for air. I was being really selfish, and I'll admit it. It was annoying as shit, but I still loved you. I wanted to help you get through it, but I didn't know how to help. I'm sorry, Frankie. I-I mean, Frank..."
"Gee, I'm sorry too. For moving out, waking you up, and I'm sorry for still having feelings for you. It's not love if it's just fucking. That's what I always think when Mikey tries to get me to have sex with him and stuff. I've become a little whore. I'm sorry. I really want you back, Gee Bear." I was holding back my tears at this point. We were looking into each other's eyes. His hazel eyes were sparkling in the auditorium lights. They were glossy with tears that threatened to fall and trickle down his blushing cheeks. I think he still has feelings for me too I hope. I was about to turn and leave but he grabbed my wrist and passionately kissed me. Not too rough, but rough enough to give me the hint that he loved me too. We sat like that for a good while, until Mikey came into the room looking for me. Shit...
Wait the music out until the end please, and THEN continue reading.

Mikey just stared at us, and he was the first one to break the silence.
"Frank, how fucking dare you. I was going to give you a 24 karot ring on the parking lot half a fucking HOUR AGO! I was going to confess how much I want you in my life and how much I love you! And you go and stay here with Gerard and cheat on me!"
"Mikey, please. Calm down. Frank was going to get you. He was just going through a hard time and he said about how he still had feelings for me. We both said about how we were sorry and stufd, and he was just about to leave to go and tell you. Mikey, please. Don't do like what you did before. I'm not bailing you this time." Gerard tried to explain the situation to Mikey, but he didn't listen to him.
" 'Explain what happend' yeah, I know exactly what the fuck happened. Frank was cheating on me, and going to tell me he didn't like me anymore, so I was going to have to keep this 24- fucking- karot diamond ring that I bought, and just move on. Yeah, okay." Mikey said with tears streaming down his perfect jawline. He ran his hands through his blonde hair and took off his black rimmed glasses because they were steaming up from the tears.

*you do not know the struggle when you're crying and you have glasses. It's so hard to see when you have them on because it's all foggy and warm.*

"Michael, calm the fuck down. Look, I'm your older brother, and even if Frank were to go out into the parking lot and say yes or no to you, I would have not let you two get married. You have been with eachother for only four months. I was with Frank for 3 years! He doesn't want to be with you anymore Mikes. He says he was afraid of you. He was afraid you were going to do something to him like how you did to your ex girlfriend." Gerard spoke for me. I was being silent as all fuck because I didn't want to make the situation worse than it already was. After Gee was done talking, him and Mikey just stared at eachother. Mikey came slowly walking up to Gerard, and punched him square in the jaw.
"Hey! What the hell are you doing Mikey!?" I screamed as I tried to push him off of Gerard.
"Stay the fuck back, pipsqueak." Mikey said as he too punched me. Luckily, it was only the leg. Still hurt though. I did the only thing logical, I kicked Mikey off of Gee and punched him in the face and some how knocked him out. Damn, I never knew I could do that.
"Gee, are you alright!?" I yelled for Gerard
"Y-yeah. I've withstood Mikey's punches before. He doesn't hit that hard. I'm fine though. Help me up please." I helped Gee up and he carried Mikey out to his car and drove him to his house. I took Gerard's car and drove to Mikey's house to pick him up.

Damn. 1,584 words. I've had more, just I wanted to get this up and stop you guys from waiting.