Chapter 4. There's A Place In The Dark Where The Animals Go

Frank POV
Shh baby, I'm here now
Those words floated through my mind. He was. He was actually there. And he cared... He was why I'm still here. But I knew it wouldn't last.
Worthless
No one loves you
Just do us all a favor by killing yourself
No. Not again. Go away, I never asked for you! No!
'AHHHHHHH!'
I woke up in a cold sweat, screaming and Gerard holding me. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face. 'Gee?'
"Yeah baby, what happened?"
'Gee how are we back from the hospital?' He looked at me as if I was going crazy.
"What are you talking about? We were never at a hospital."
'Yes we were! You ran away and I was at the hospital too for worrying about you and trying to kill my self!' Then I noticed. Was it all a dream? He looked shocked and hurt. Fuck.
"I... I ran away? And you tried to kill yourself? Neither of us left the house. We have been sleeping here all night. It's like, 4 in the morning. It's ok, I got you Frankie."
I was panting heavily by now, but relieved that Gerard was okay. I checked my arms for new scars. Nope. No new ones... What? I got up and ran out of the house. Gerard tried to call me back, but I just kept running. I grabbed the keys for the car and started driving to Ray and Mikey's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUEHEHUEHEHUEHUE Ima leave it there for now. It's 4 in the morning here in Pennsylvania, and I have class at 6. Fhuk. I know this was really short, but still. I'm tired as fhuk and I just got back from New York cause I went to see Niagara Falls. Bye for now. I know, slow updates suck. Especially short ass ones like this. Trust me, you need to remember this chapter cause it's actually a major part. Bue
-Scarxoxo