Chapter Seven

"I don't..." Tears fell down the sides of her face. "Damn it I think I'm falling for you, Tsukasa..."

It was just a whisper but it felt as if a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders just saying it. She leaned back against the bathroom door and slowly sat down.

"Hey," Tsukasa called. The door shut and there were footsteps. "I'm back from the store!"

Aika stood up, washed her face, and reapplied her make-up. "Welcome back! So are we still on for the amusement park this afternoon?"

"Yeah. Maybe after lunch? And we could get a bite to eat while we are there for dinner and stay till around night fall." He replied, setting the grocery bags on the counter.

"Ok! You think the plan will work?" Aika asked, walking out of the bathroom to help up the food.

"Yeah– hey were you crying? Your eyes are a bit red." Tsukasa asked, putting the bread in the pantry, then turning his attention to his partner.

Aika quickly shook her head. "I got some dust in my eyes while I was cleaning earlier. I'm ok now though."

"If you say so.."

ΔΣΔΣ

After lunch, which Aika praised several times for its deliciousness, the two put on some casual clothes and left for the amusement park. Tsukasa bought the tickets to get in and they began exploring.

There were booths to win prizes, all of which Tsukasa claimed to be rigged. (He couldn't ever win.) Then when Aika tried she ended up winning the best prize.

"Not fair," Tsukasa muttered like a child, crossing his arms. Aika just laughed at his immaturity and picked out the big stuffed panda.

"Come on don't pout! We still have lots of rides to go on! You'll be happier then." She smiled, as Tsukasa took her hand and lead the way.

Sadly, every ride that they went on they had to leave the panda behind. They went on roller coasters mainly, went through about every shop and bought at least one thing, and tried every food the amusement park had to offer.

This seems almost luke a real date, Aika thought. Just me and him. But I mustn't think that way since this is for a completely reason.

"Its getting dark," Tsukasa stated, as he squinted his eyes in order to read the map.

"Hey, remember the day we met?" Aika laughed to herself as she attempted at a conversation.

"Oh yeah, I was completely bewildered to see Isla that I insisted I became your partner, I kind of feel back for Ria since I ditched her..." Tsukasa scratched the back of his head ashamed.

"No no no, I meant in the elevator. I was staring out at the ferris wheel, then you got on," Aika smiled seeing as how thats how a wonderful relationship full of ups and downs started.

"W-wait! You mean that you.. remember that day?" Tsukasa was speechless. Maybe her memories really were coming back. Maybe he'd get Isla back. Then everything would be perfect again.

"Well... that was a pretty special day... of course I would remember it."

He was almost afraid to ask the next question thinking he was getting his hopes up too quickly. "Do you... remember anything else?"

Aika's frow burrowed. "No, everything after that is a big blur." Then her face lit up. "That was Isla's memory wasn't it!"

"Yeah it was!" Tsukasa smiled.

"Hey lets go to the ferris wheel next! More memories mght come back!" Aika took his hand and ran towards the ride.

Δ Δ Δ

Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

Δ Δ Δ

Dun dun dun cluft hanger!
So sorry for the late update! I've been super busy and I know thats no excuse but forgive meeeeee!