Chapter Two

Most of the employees at Terminal Service One had the day off today. The only ones there were Tsukasa, Ria, and Michiru. The only sound filling the room was the typing of keys and occasionally Tsukasa getting up to bring tea to Ria and Michiru.

"Thank you, Tsukasa," Ria took a sip if the tea and shot him a grateful smile. Michiru of course found a way to criticize it.

"It's cold. And there's practically no sugar in this. Go redo it newbie!" She said shoving the empty tea cup back into his hands. Tsukasa just let out a sigh and went to make another brew.

"Why are you so hard on him?" Ria spoke up once Tsukasa was out of hearing range.

"What do you mean?" Michiru responded turning her attention to Tsukasa's partner. Michiru's bright orange hair flowed back around her as she turned in the swivel chair. Her bright blue eyes fixated on the new girl that dared call her out.

"The tea was perfectly sugared and was still steaming. Why do you knit pick him so much?" Ria paused, thinking. A little gasp escaped her lips. "You like him don't you!"

Michiru shot up from her chair, cheeks growing red. "I do not!"

"Good!" Ria snapped at her standing up.

The girls stared at each other, neither willing to look away. Tsukasa came back in and stopped mid-stride only the back away slowly. He'd much rather not see the two of them fighting.

Not that it wouldn't be entertaining. He chuckled to himself, putting his tea away.

"Alright, I'm headed out. Tsukasa, I'll see you back at the apartment?" Ria said looking over the computer screen to the partner she had grown to like.

Ria longed to be more than partners with him. She thought it most awkward when they had been informed they were to share an apartment. However, Tsukasa just nodded and offered to help move anything she might have owned over. He was so level headed.

"Yeah, I'll close so I might not be back until around ten-ish." Ria nodded looking down at her watch. 9:15.

The red head left the building headed back to the place she called home.

"Hey! Where's that tea I asked for Tsukasa!" Michiru yelled, slamming her hand on the table.

"S-sorry!" He jumped up and headed to go prepare the tea when he heard Michiru yelled something.

"Michiru?" Tsukasa called. When he only got muffled responces, he ran back into the room to see Isla getting crushed in Michiru's hug.

"Isla..." He could barely believe it. She was back. She was really back!

"C-could you please let go," her voice was small and barely heard but Michiru reluctantly let go. "Thank you..."

"Isla," Tsukasa paused, unsure of what to say. What could he say? 'Hey, long time no see! How have you been since you got retrived? I missed you a lot..' No, he wouldn't say it until the time was right. Instead he said, "Hey."

"Who is this Isla you keep talking about?" The girl in front of them was confused. She just joined Terminal Service Three a few weeks ago before she was reassigned to Terminal Service One. Why? She didn't know.

"You mean... you don't.." Tsukasa trailed off.

"Of course she doesn't remember, she was retrieved after all.." Michiru held out her hand to who used to be Isla. "Welcome to Terminal Sevice One, we look forward to working with you. My name's Michiru Kinushima."

The girl took her hand, shaking it. "Glad to be here and I look forward to meeting my new partner tomorrow morning. My name is Aika Takahashi."

Tsukasa then took his turn in shaking her hand and introduced himself as well.

Maybe, just maybe, if I can ask the right questions or show her the right places, she'll remember and come back to me. Then we can have a longer time together, Isla.

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

"We all have someone we never speak of. Someone who meant so much, that even hearing their name makes your soul tremble with memories and pain. Someone who makes your heart break a little more each time you accidentally think of their eye color.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
Ηι!!! Ηοpε γου εηjογεd thε chαρtεr!!
I tried to make it longer than the first one and um yeah.

This chaoter was kind of slow but hopefully it will start picking up.

Also I'm going to *try* to get a new chapter up tomorrow and Sunday...
Enjoy!!!