Chapter Six

Flashes of lightning crossed the sky followed by  rolls of thunder. The rain beat down against the roof. The power had gone out an hour ago and Aika and Tsukasa hurried to find the candles and matches in the dark.

"Found the candles!" He shouted followed by a thump and a whimper.

"Are you ok?" Aika yelled back and stopped moving, waiting for a responce.

"No," he said, dragging out the 'o'. "I stubbed my toe!"

Aika laughed at him before attempting to find her way in the dark. She tripped on what she guessed were clothes and tumbled down the stairs.

"How is it so dark?! Its what, six at night?" Tsukasa called from the other end of the apartment.

"I guess its with all the dark clouds. Any idea where the matches are?"

"Nope."

"Why don't we own a freaking flashlight?" He sighed wishing he had his flashlight that was beside his bed at home.

About thirty more minutes of running into things and fumbling around in drawers, they found the matches. With candles lit, they put them around the apartment–near nonflammable objects.

Tsukasa seated himself in a chair by the big window. Aika joined him in the chair beside him, holding a candle.

"I guess no amusement park today huh?" Tsukasa said more than asked. Aika nodded. "We can go tomorrow if its open how about?"

He looked down out at the dull amusement park that's usually full of bright colors.

The next few hours they talked, mainly Aika asking about Isla. She asked what she was to him and vise versa.

"So where you two, you know, dating?" It shouldn't have, but it caught Tsukasa off guard.

"No!" The hint of a blush appeared on his face. "I-I mean I guess so... It's hard to explain!"

Quickly he turned around hiding his blush. Bt why is he so flustered about it? Shouldn't he feel the least bit proud of dating her?

Sure it was a short amount of time but, it was time he spent with Isla and thats all that really mattered. She was his partner and so much more than that. Dare he say she was his world. His everything.

And Tsukasa planned on getting her back at all costs. He silently thanked Aika for also being more than willing to give herself up to get his former partner back.

ΔχΔχ

And it is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply.

ΔχΔχ

Sorry for the short chapter >///<