Chapter Five

"What's her favorite color? What was her personality like? Was she pretty-wait, I look like her of course she was pretty..."

"One thing is for sure she wasn't this talkative." Tsukasa laughed.

Aika joined him. "I'm sorry, I just want to know as much as possible so I can help get her back for you."

"You shouldn't try so hard. I'm sure in time her memories will come back." Tsukasa sighed.

The only question was when. When were all those wonderful memories going to come back? If they even come back. Everyone keeps telling him to give up–that it won't work.

"Stop that." Aika demanded.

"Stop what?"

"Stop doubting this plan! I'm sure the memories will come! They have to!" She yelled, then her voice dropped to a whisper. "Because you see, it hurts you. It hurts you to see her but really its me and not her, and it hurts. I'm sorry... but I promise I'll do whatever it takes to get her back to you."

Tsukasa gave her a small, sad smile. "Thank you."

"Kiss me!"

"What?!" He yelled stumbling back a few steps. "K-kiss you!?"

"You two must have been in a relationship! So kiss me! It might trigger something!" Aika confidently walked forward as he kept walking back.

"I can't do that!"

"Of course you can!" She grabbed his tie pulling him towards her. They were only inches apart.

"No, I couldn't do that." He shook his head. "It probably wouldn't help and it would feel right... Do you get what I'm saying?"

Aika sighed and let go of his tie. "Sorry. Instead we are taking the day off! I heard there was a festival tonight so let's go buy some clothes and then go to that festival!"

Tsukasa sighed. He knew he had no hope of talkin her out of it. So he gave in and they went to the mall.

They ended up getting lost on the way to the mall. Aika had forgotten to turn on the GPS so they switched and Tsukasa drove them there.

Aika had picked out a nice summer dress and Tsukasa just got something casual. It wasn't like they had to dress up or anything.

"So I heard there were going to be this big fireworks and..." Aika kept talking but Tsukasa tunned her out.

Isla hated the sound of fireworks so when Aika was so excited about them he let out a small laugh. Those two were as different as night and day, and yet Aika is willing to give herself up in order to get Isla back.

"Man you two must have been really happy together.." Aika sighed as she looked through the pictures on Tsukasa's phone.

"H-hey! Where did you get that!" He slightly blushed at the way Aika would sigh whenever there was a picture of her partner and Isla.

"Do you miss her a lot?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry.. I wish I could just remember already and save you the heartache."

"Lets just get to the festival." Tsukasa was eager to change the subject

The festival was crowded. Very crowded. Tsukasa and Aika had to hold hands in order not to lose each other in the ocean of people.

They got ate snacks, shared a large drink, and played games. There were even street performers there that crowds would come watch.

Finally the fireworks started. Explosions of reds, greens, blues, pinks, and so many more. Kids ran around with sparklers and their parents trying to catch them. It was perfect.

If only Isla was here to see it. Tsukasa thought with a small smile.

Suddenly Aika was gripping Tsukasa's arm with one hand and covering one ear with her other hand. She was shaking and had her eyes shut tight desperately trying to block out the loud noise.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked taking her hand and holding it. Her hand immediately tightened around his and she shook her head no.

He lead her somewhere much quieter and waited for her to calm down. Once she did Aika apologized several times.

"I've just never seen fireworks before and I didn't know it'd be that loud and it just really scared me and I'm so sorry I probably ruined his whole thing! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

"Hey hey calm down it's ok. You didn't ruin it so theres no need to beat yourself up about it." He smiled at her and ever so slowly she was becoming herself again.

"Next time you pick where we go." Aika said thinking that where ever she was going to pick would end up just as bad as this time.

"How about the amusement park?"

"Sounds like a plan!"

ΔχΔχ

I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I'm heartbroken because of you.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter and i'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while!