Chapter 8: Bakugou vs. Deku

Start from the beginning

Everyone turned back to the screen. You watched as Bakugou used his explosions to create momentum in order to launch himself towards Midoriya. He went in for a kick, but Midoriya dodged and was wrapping the capture tape around Bakugou's leg.

'He's using the capture tape!' You thought to yourself.

Bakugou grew irritated and tried to punch Midoriya, but Midoriya jumped out of the way just in time, failing to fully wrap the tape around Bakugou.

"The little guy's really good!" You're partner, Sato, exclaimed.
"He's holding his own and he hasn't even used his Quirk yet!" Sero added.

On the screen, it looked like Bakugou was about to blast his Quirk when Midoriya suddenly dashed away around the corner. Bakugou shouted, clearly aggravated and ran after Midoriya, but it was too late; he had lost him. He ran every which way, trying to find his target, but Midoriya kept running, turning around every corner to avoid his enemy. You watched as Bakugou lost his patience and shouted in frustration, his hands seemed to spark uncontrollably.

"That guy has some real anger issues... kinda scary," Kirishima admitted.
You turned to Kirishima, "I'm with you there, imagine being the target of that insane power"

A flash of pink on a different screen caught your attention. On it, you saw Uraraka walking out from a pillar she was hiding behind; she had been discovered by Iida. You had totally forgotten about them since all the action was centered around Bakugou and Midoriya. Iida was guarding the weapon and maniacally laughed.

'Talk about playing the part,' You thought to yourself.

You looked to see Iida and Uraraka just standing; Iida was probably monologuing, and Uraraka was frozen, not knowing what to do after being found out. You then switched monitors to see Midoriya hiding around a corner with the capture tape in his hands. In only a few moments, Bakugou appeared from around the corner. One of his gauntlets lit up red, and he held it up to show Midoriya. At the sight of his gauntlet, Midoriya braced his body into a fighting position. Bakugou was irritated by Midoriya's unfaltering courage. He clenched his teeth and scowled at Midoriya, but it quickly changed into an evil smirk. Bakugou slowly raised his arm, extending it towards his opponent. He pulled back the metal stick on his right gauntlet which revealed a pin. He adjusted his gauntlet and aimed it right at Midoriya. You wondered what was in store. 

"Young Bakugou! Don't do it! You'll kill him!" All Might shouted over the speakers.

You snapped your head over to your teacher. Kill Him?? It was obvious that Bakugou's Quirk was powerful and that his aggression was off the rails, but the thought of him actually killing his classmate here? There's no way he'd go as far as that. Sure, he may just be really playing into his role as the villain, but overall, this was hero training right? Your thoughts stopped as soon as you watched Bakugou pull the pin out of his gauntlet. You felt your stomach drop. 

Bakugou's willingness to go to the extremes worried you a little. It really made you wonder if he was really fit for being a hero. He was just so... violent. Sure, it would be good to intimidate villains with his aggression, but to be honest, he'd probably terrify the civilians and hostages he'd be protecting even more.

When Bakugou pulled out the pin, the biggest blast you've seen was released from his gauntlets. It was a huge flash of light that tore up every surface of the corridor it was traveling through. It directly hit Midoriya and burst through the wall of the building, creating a hole to the outside. The explosion was flashy, loud, and powerful. The whole building shook; you could even feel it in the monitoring room. Everyone gasped as the building shook.

"Woah! Woah! This is nuts!" Kirishima exclaimed.
"Geez, I just hope Midoriya is okay!" You said worried.

You couldn't image the thought of a classmate dying on your second day of school; your mom would surly pull you out if that was the case.

"Come in! Come in, Midoriya!" All Might shouted in concern.