Oh, I love him!! Can I take him home, please? Please? Please?

But suddenly, I feel a heavy thing being place on my shoulder. I turn to see our idiot (please allow me to call him idiot this time) friend put his longs arms around Kit and I's shoulders. He's finally here, and I think he's here to retrieve his wifeee.

"Flirting with my friends?" He told to N'Wayo.

O, I'm wrong. I want to roll my eyes at him. I glance at Kit who's thinking the same way. N'Wayo was shocked but he quickly replaces his expression with annoyed one.

We just stand there, watching these two guys exchanging their remarks and insults to one another. As far as I know, N'Wayo also liked Pha back then, that's why I was always teasing Pha about liking a guy. And he kept on denying. However, he's acting as if Pha's the biggest jerk he knows. Or he is? Hehe! And Pha's being so mean with him.

Oh, these two. Just be together! I want to shout.

After that, N'Wayo walks away. Pha walks away. Kit and I want to walk away also just for the fun of it, but we stay still on where we are being left, shaking our heads with them.

.

.

.

The next day, we are in the practice hall again before our class has started. Don't think that we are stalking N'Yo, he told us to call him Yo instead of Wayo. I actually just want to review for our quiz today but, Pha, as usual, brought us here with him. We know he has the duties with these moons to take care of, yet it feels like he's always here for a different reason. He might not know that N'Yo is N'Wayo except his heart. Especially now that he's bring me and Kit as if he needs our support, although I don't feel like staying here long despite of those stars.

"Hey, Beam, you seem restless," Kit gets my attention.

"Why do you say so?" I asked, pretending to review our notes but it doesn't make sense.

"You keep on looking around except for those stars. Are you looking for someone?"

I almost rip the page of my notes, but I try to remain as normal as I could possibly be. I turn to him with a smile on my face.

"Why would this great Beam look for someone? They will be the one that should be looking for me," I spoke with too much arrogance I could muster.

Kit raises his brow. Kit and I have been together since fetus. I know that he could read through me no matter how much I hide it.

"Really, great Beam? I think you're looking for ~"

"Have you noticed that N'Yo isn't here yet?" I cut in before he blurted it out.

He rolls his eyes on me, yet looks around.

"You're right. He hasn't arrived. They're about to begin their practice."

In the practice hall, Pha glances to his watch then to the hallway with a pink milk on his hand... A moment later, he approaches the tall man who's awfully familiar. He has changed, too, but not a lot since he's handsome as he was before. If I'm not mistaken, he's the same kid who's with N'Yo wherever goes during highschool. And he seems to be still following N'Yo around.

I nudge the side of Kit. "Kit, look at that man Pha's talking to. Do you think he's N'Yo's boyfriend?"

"Who?" Kit looks at the direction I'm pointing at. "That kid? I don't think so...why?"

"Haven't you remembered him? He's always with N'Yo when were stalking him."

Kit seems to think about it, then, "Ah. I see..."

I see? That's it? What's with that kind of reaction?

"Aren't you wondering if he's really N'Yo's boyfriend?" Because I do.

"I don't because I know he's not."

"Kit!! How can you be so sure?!! What if he is? That's why N'Yo's no longer looking, with big starry eyes, at Pha anymore. What if our best friend has already lost his second chance because of that man? What if he has already destroyed the innocence of our cute nong? What if..." I am already standing and exaggeratedly shaking this friend of mine. I am really concerned with my friend's love life. "...they are already married and we just don't know?!!!"

"Fineeee, Beam! I'll keep my eyes on himmm! I'll prove to it that he's not our nong's boyfriend. So stop doing that. You'll wrinkle my uniform!"

Hehe. I stop from what I was doing, then pretended to smooth his uniform out. At least, I'll be rest assured that Kit will be dealing with that kid who I heard was the moon of the faculty of engineering. He's Forth's mentee...

Thinking of him...I must be really lucky for not crossing our way...

But, my luck seems to expire when I hear a familiar sound of a motorbike parking in front of the practice hall...

However, he's not alone... N'Yo is riding behind him. Forth even lent his helmet to N'Yo instead of him wearing it. When N'Yo has dismounted from his motorbike and given back his helmet, Forth has a wide smile on his lips in spite of the fact that he rarely smiles. He even messes up N'Yo's hair as if to show his affection before he let him go.

I quickly turn to a different direction before he notices that I'm watching them. Actually, Kit was also looking, so I have to turn his head, too.

"Fuck you, Beam! Are you trying to break my neck?!" he hissed.

I didn't answer.

N'Yo is able to get to the practice before it starts. He's adorable, right? Really adorable...

I feel a warm breath on my ear. "You think that we should keep an eye on that kid, but I think we MUST keep an eye on your Forth," Kit whispered.

No matter how much I think about it, I couldn't find the answer as to how they became related like that? Yes, they are both moons: one to take care of, and one to be taken care of, but it doesn't make sense to me why an engineering moon takes care of the science moon... When did they become close?

From my side view, I noticed the black engineering jacket coming toward us. I feel like I want to walk away and talk to no one. I want to go to a far away island and live my life as a monk. I don't know why but I feel lost. Lost in a deep damnation...
.
.
.
.

What the hell, Beam?! Wake up!
.
.
.
.

Suddenly, I feel a hard sting on my face. Kit slapped me out of nowhere that brings me back from my reverie.

"I was calling you but you're completely in daze, so I have to do ittt," Kit quickly explained as I raise my fist to punch him on his stupid face.

"Hey, calm down."

I calm down... Wait, who was it? Forth is standing ahead of us, witnessing all my craziness and violence. I clear my throat once, twice, to hide all the embarrassment I am feeling. And I act normal like I always do...
.
.
.

I smile...
.
.
.

Though, it didn't reach my eyes.
.
.
.

I tease him about going with Yo...
.
.
.

Though, I want to scream Yo's not for you!
.
.
.

I pretend to be playful and fun...
.
.
.

Because that's the Beam they all know.
.
.
.

What the hell is happening to me?!
.
.
.

*****