Edward blinked, shocked at how quickly that had fell apart. He sat down, his pants still undone and his hair looking like he'd been freshly fucked. He couldn't believe he'd just fucked her. Almost four years of celibacy and in a moment of weakness, feeling a woman in his arms, and he lost control.

What was I thinking? Edward growled, tugging his hands through his hair. Sitting up, he sighed. "Clearly, I wasn't. One-time moment of weakness. Never again." He tucked his shirt back into his khakis and went into the bathroom to clean up. When he got back onto the floor, he looked for Bella and saw that she had signed out, leaving for the night. A pediatric resident was on call, taking over her patients. Edward saw another attending, passed off his patients and left. He crawled into bed shortly after one in the morning, still focused on the feeling of Isabella felt wrapped all around him.

"Don't ... just don't," Edward hissed, closing his eyes. "She's the enemy, god damn it. A moment of weakness."

xx SG xx

"Bella!" Alice said, throwing her arms around her roommate. "Are you okay? I was with Jasper when it hit. I was going to spend the night, but I figured ..."

"I freaked out," Bella said, hugging her back but pulling back. She didn't want Alice to smell Dr. Asshole's cologne. "But, it all worked out." She pointed to her bathroom. "I'm going to shower. We had a fireworks explosion and I feel like sulfur is hanging off me." Alice arched a brow. "I'll talk to you when I'm clean, okay?" Bella turned to her friend and roommate. "I really appreciate you coming home. I know you probably wanted to ..."

"Bella, I love you like my own sister. Probably more than my own sister," Alice snickered. "We have more in common than Cynthia and me. I know that the quakes freak you out."

Bella smiled, giving Alice another hug before ducking into the shower. Bella stripped out of her clothes, seeing some light bruising on her hips from where Edward held her. She shuddered, remembering his long, thick cock pumping inside her and she shook her head. "What was I thinking?" she whispered. Turning on the water, she got some fresh underwear and loose pajamas. With a quick shower, Bella went back out to the living room. Alice was munching on some popcorn. "Give me some, girlie."

"Did you not eat while on shift?" Alice asked.

"I ate, but it's late and I'm hungry. Panicking works up an appetite," Bella quipped. So, does fucking. She took a handful of popcorn, throwing a few kernels into her mouth. "What did you do on your day off?"

"We spent the day at the firehouse. They had some big barbeque, until that explosion," Alice shrugged. "And then we had the series of quakes? Jasper decided to go in and I came home. I wanted to be here for you."

"Thanks, Ali," Bella smiled. "I know you're probably missing out on some fuckhot smexing ..."

"We already did that," Alice giggled. "In the locker room."

Oh, you're not the only one.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Alice asked.

"Late, same shift as today," Bella answered. "I'm going to take some Zzzquil and go to bed."

"If you need me, please, don't hesitate to wake me up. I'm on overnights for the next two weeks," she grumbled. "I'm going to stay up and sleep tomorrow afternoon, or something."

"I hate overnights," Bella snickered.

"Well, after I'm off my two weeks of overnight hell, we need another girl's night," Alice said. "I'm thinking mani/pedis and some cheesy girly movie. You game?"

"Yeah," Bella nodded. She turned, heading into her room and sliding between the covers. Her body was still on fire from that moment in the locker room. Edward was, at first, very sweet and understanding and then took control with that kiss. Something inside her jumped to life and she needed to be closer to him. He had the same reaction, fucking her to oblivion and making her forget her fears about what had just happened. He also made her feel alive. She came through penetrative sex. She'd never experienced that. Ever. "Fuck it," she hissed, removing her pajama bottoms and panties. She pulled out her faithful friend and ran it over her clit before plunging it into her pussy. She imagined Edward, his muscular chest, his powerful thighs and his sexy-ass smile as she came over and over again.

Her vibrator fell her hand and she looked out the window, her body twitching with residual aftershocks of her orgasm. With a sigh, her eyes drifted shut. It was the first night she dreamt of him ... Dr. Asshole, who wasn't really an asshole ... just a man who was hurting.

A/N: How about them apples ... or should I say, lemons? Talk about some smexy times between Bella and Edward. He was very sweet with her during the earthquake, but holding her awakened something in him and he just had to have her. Will this be a one-time thing? Or will it continue?

Leave me some loving! Thank you for reading!