Edward smirked, tossing his shirt off and reaching into his wallet. He had a condom in there. He didn't know why, but it would seem that this was the reason. Bella gaped at him, biting her lip as she looked at his muscular torso. She untied her scrubs, sliding them down her long legs and she stood in front of him, wearing nothing but a red, lacy underwear set. Edward's eyes didn't know where to look. He appreciated her form, thinking she was sexy, lithe and sin incarnate. He pressed her against the wall, covering her with his body. "I'm not fully clothed, Isabella," he growled. He fisted his cock and she bit her lip. "Underwear. Pull them aside." She smirked, tugging her panties to the side and ran her fingers over her pussy. "Are you wet?"

"Yes," she said, staring into his eyes. He hooked her leg over his hip and his cock was pressed to her entrance. "Get the fuck in me, Masen." He thrust up, filling her completely. "Shit!"

"Fuck," Edward growled, shocked at how tight she was. "You weren't a ..."

She smacked him. "I wasn't. It's been a while," she snapped. "Were you?"

"What do you think?" Edward asked, picking her up easily and thrusting into her, rocking deeply inside her tight pussy. "God damn, you're so tight, Isabella. So, wet."

"Hmmmmm," she whimpered, her fingers rubbing her clit. He looked down, watching his cock disappear inside her. "I can't believe how big you are." Edward smirked, one of his hands cupping her ass and his other, massaging her breast. He leaned forward, kissing her lips and jerkily filling her. Her sounds, her whimpers, they were making him harder and he was lost in her body. Bella gasped, arching her back and pushing him further inside. "Fuck, so good. I'm going to come. Harder ... please!"

"Harder?" Edward growled. Bella nodded. He leaned back, his hips pushing against her and her wetness increased around him. He looked at her. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open. "Fucking come for me, Isabella. I can feel you squeezing my cock."

"M-M-M-Masen," she stammered, gasping as her pussy clenched around him. He bit back a roar, his body spilling into the condom. He kept moving inside her, until his hardness slipped out of her. He pressed his body to hers, lowering her legs and feeling her hot sweaty body against his. He stepped back, checking to make sure that Bella was okay. She righted her panties, holding her hair over her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Edward asked, removing the condom and tying it off. "I think that ..."

"I'm okay," she said, looking up at him. Her lips were swollen and eyes rheumy. "I'm ..." She tossed her hair up into a messy bun. "I'm sorry about turning into a fucking girl during that quake."

Edward smirked, picking up his polo shirt and tugging it on. He wrapped the condom in a napkin, tossing it into the garbage. "We have been having a lot and when you're not used to them, it's scary."

Bella nodded, pulling her scrubs back on and sitting down. "Nice distraction technique," she quipped, giving him her own smirk. Edward blushed, but he pressed his lips into a thin line. "Oh, come on. You just had your dick in me."

"I'm well aware, Isabella. I was there," he deadpanned. He ran a hand through his hair. "Some tips about earthquakes ..."

"Are we talking about earthquakes or earthquakes?" Bella snorted. Edward sighed. "Sorry. I think you fucked my filter out of my body. I'm assuming you're talking about what caused me to have a nervous breakdown."

"Correct," Edward said, his usual grim look reappearing on his face. "Protect the patients. It's not so bad when you're in the treatment rooms. In the trauma rooms, with the lights, x-rays and whatever, those can hurt the patients. I know it's unsettling."

"Unsettling is the understatement of the century," Bella said. "Look, I appreciate the pep talk about protecting the patients and your special calming injection, but I think I'm good. I have a patient I need to check on." She picked up her belongings from the ground and glared at him. She unlocked the door, tearing it open.