Ruri - Rin x F!Reader

Pairing: Kurosaki Ruri/Lulu Obsidian x F!Reader x Rin
Title: Two? Yes.
Requested by: The_Real_Pink_Pony
WARNING(S): my failed attempt at writing fluff/strawberry fluff and peanut butter sandwich
Note(s): floof :3
Word count: 802
--- --- --- ---

Being born into a family with seven kids, and (y/n) being the oldest, a lot of pressure would be put on her shoulders. Her younger siblings would constantly ask if they could play, or hang out with her and complain to her parents when she'd say no. Then she'd get in trouble, and then she'd leave the house out of aggravation.

Today was one of those days for (y/n). She just wanted to take a breather and stop watching her six younger siblings. Her parent's constantly made her watch them, and they'd never watch them themselves. Selfish bastards. (y/n) scowls, shaking her head. She really didn't like her parents for forcing her to be the parent while they sit back and tell her she has to do this and that.

Sometimes, she honestly felt like a slave.

"Oof!" (y/n) stiffened when a body rammed into her back, said person falling to the ground while she stood perfectly fine.

"Oh, R-Ugh!" (y/n) flinched when another person rammed into her back, falling as she stood perfectly fine once again. She turns, obviously wanting to know who the two people were who ran into her and concerned if they hurt themselves. What surprised her was, the two people that ran into her weren't kids, they were teenagers, a few years younger than (y/n) perhaps, and had the same exact face. They were also female, and both looked to be quite surprised to have them both not pay enough attention they both ran into the same person, who was still standing.

"Are you alright?" (y/n) questions the females, receiving nods. The (h/c)ette reaches down with both of her hands, easily pulling the two back on their feet, surprising them. The two dust themselves off as (y/n) stands there awkwardly, wanting to make sure they were fine before she leaves to find another place to be alone.

"I'm sorry, we really weren't paying attention." the female with green hair apologized, giving a light smile, (y/n) giving an awkward one.

"It's fine, as long as you two are fine, I'm fine." the older female replies, rubbing her arm.

"We're fine, we really just didn't see you there. I'm surprised you're still standing after the two of us have ran into you." the purplette replies, pink eyes holding a look of concern. "We didn't hurt you, did we? If so, we're sorry."

"What? No, no. You're fine. I was just shocked two people ran into me, one after the other." (y/n) chuckles, flicking her bangs away from her face. "I'm, uh, (y/n) by the way. In case we ever run into each other again." she chuckles, sticking her hand out to shake. The green haired girl took her hand first, giving it a firm shake.

"I'm Rin." she smiles, yellow eyes soft as she let (y/n)'s hand go so the purple haired female could shake it.

"I'm Ruri, Kurosaki Ruri. If you ever meet a Kurosaki Shun, that's my brother." Ruri laughs, letting (y/n)'s hand go. The older female nods, smiling lightly.

"Well, I'll be sure to say hi, I guess. I've gotta go, see you around?" the two females nod and wave as (y/n) heads off in the opposite direction, heading to god knows where.

--

The three females met again, except it was a tackle from the front that sent (y/n) to the grassy ground with Rin above her, Ruri tripping over the two and landing on top of Rin.

"Ugn, hello again." (y/n) mutters, struggling to speak with the doubled weight on her chest and stomach. The two quickly scamper off the female, apologizing profusely.

"We're sorry! We honestly didn't mean it, we didn't even see you!" Rin rushes, Ruri checking if (y/n) was alright. The older female waves the two off, smiling through the little pain.

"It's okay, accidents happen. I feel as if someone is trying to tell us we're supposed to meet in painful ways, though." (y/n) chuckle, sitting up to look at the two. Rin blushes lightly, nodding as Ruri covers her blush with a cough.

"Yeah, maybe." the greenette mutters, smiling. (y/n) gives a nod, and shifts to sit up straight, before standing up. The two females do the same, accepting the hand (y/n) held out for the both of them.

"Would you girls like to go out for coffee? I mean, if you want to and have the time. I can pay." (y/n) offers, her own cheeks tinting a light pink.

"We'd like that, right, Rin?" Ruri nudges her look-a-like. Rin nods, and the two follow after (y/n) with smiles. After all, why wouldn't two love struck girls follow the person they they fell for, literally.

((I tried, I've never written romance for the Bracelet girls and I honestly thought it was cute? oWo

Next up is Ryoga.))