Crow Hogan x F!Reader

Pairing: Crow Hogan x F!Reader
Title: Jail Visit
Requested by: Touko31
WARNING(S): None.
Note(s): Written by a previous friend.
Word count: 619
--- --- --- ---

"What the hell Crow?! You got in jail again?!" The female shouted through the phone while staring at him.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry babe, but I have a-"

"No you don't! Stealing doesn't result into anything good! What did you even steal? I know you steal food but... did you steal something useless?!"

Crow had no answer, he just looked away.

Tears builded up her eyes, "The kids at home are worried for you. I can't believe you... Do you know how hard it is to raise the three of them? I can't do this by myself..." The tears finally fell down her face.

Crow's eyes widened but the words were shoved back down his throat. (y/n) sniffled and dropped the phone. She covered her face and began to weep. Crow placed his hands on the glass, watching his lover cry, for him. Guilt clouded his heart, he couldn't watch her. Though he couldn't speak. (y/n) got up and left the jail. He watched her leave. His eyes began to water, but he couldn't cry now.

Jail is no place to cry. He has to 'man up' and 'deal with it'. An officer walked over and hung up the phone. Another officer trailed behind him. He was brought back to his cell, he sat them rubbing his own arms. He shivered as the cold air wrapped around him. He was too worried for (y/n), did he really hurt her that much? Crow traced his fingers over the sheets. As night came everyone had to go to bed.

Crow's dreams only expressed the sorrow that he felt. He stole for (y/n), maybe it was a bad idea after all. Crow ran some fingers through his hair as his eyes fluttered open. He looked over to his left side. It was only him in this cell. He wasn't home, he wasn't with his family, it was just him. Ever since that awakening he couldn't fall back asleep. His mind screamed and painted thoughts of his home. His consciousness told him how much of a dumbass he was. He felt tears stream down his face.

He wiped them away with the sheets of the bed. As the morning came, he was removed from his cell. He had awful tasting breakfast, then he was put to work. Crow still wore his headband, but the officers still kept a watch on him. Soon in the late afternoon he was pulled out of work. He placed in front of (y/n) she was looking right at him. He sat down in the chair and took the phone off of the wall.

"Hey babe." He spoke.

"Afternoon, darling." (y/n) weakly smiled, "I'm sorry for leaving yesterday."

Crow responded, "It's fine, you had every right to cry."

"What did you steal, I want to know." She spoke.

Crow was taken back a little, but he spoke, "I stole something really expensive, I didn't know it'll throw me in jail. I didn't know it was that important, but I stole it for you."

"For, me?" (y/n) shifted.

"I stole a ring, I wanted to propose to you, I want to marry you." He chuckled.

(y/n) covered her mouth then spoke, "Really?" She removed her hand from her mouth, "Oh my god... Crow."

"I promise, once I get out of here, I will marry you. We will become a happily married couple. No more worries, no more doubts. Just, us." He smiled.

(y/n) sniffled, "I accept your offer, thank you. My love."

She placed her hand on the glass as Crow pressed his hand on the glass. Both of them smiled, as tears streamed down both of their faces.