Shun - Bracelet Girls x F!Sister!Reader

Pairing: Shun/Shay x Twin Sister!Reader x Bracelet girls
Title: Sibling competition.
Requested by: Vivian_Overdrive
WARNING(S): None.
Note(s): Shun and the Reader are twins, the bracelet girls are younger sisters.
Word count: 517
--- --- --- ---

The identical twins stare at one another, matching yellow gazes locked on one another. They were both unmoving, not even blinking as the quadruplets surrounded them, betting on who would blink first and who the victor would be.

They four watch in anticipation, blue, yellow, green and pink eyes watching the green haired twins.

"Ugh. Do something (y/n)." Serena mutters quietly, going unheard as her three look-a-like sisters stare quietly at Shun and (y/n).

"You've been improving, sister." Shun comments, snake like eyes boring into his identical sisters. (y/n) hums.

"So have you, brother." she replies, bright yellow eyes still and steady as they stare into Shun's matching eyes. Neither of them wanted to blink, or they'd owe the victor a embarrassing prize. They'd be their slave for an entire month. Neither of them wanted to do that.

The two have been sitting their for thirty minutes, and their sisters soon grew impatient the more the time ticked on. Rin puffs her cheeks out and Yuzu sighs. Ruri crosses her arms and watches impatiently as Serena resists the urge to just smack the back of Shun's head so (y/n) could win. Serena resorted to drumming her fingers on the table, looking back and forth between her older siblings while Yuzu kept checking the time.

"If you four wish to leave, you may. Shun and I will remain here until one of us blinks." (y/n) comments, getting looks from her little sisters. Rin shakes her head, along with Ruri. Yuzu and Serena just continue what they were doing. Shun leans forward, finally moving, and props his head on his hand, (y/n) following his actions, leaning forward and resting her crossed arms on the table as she stares into her younger brothers eyes.

Serena gives the two a bored looks, before her eyes widen and she smirks at a slightly cruel idea. She pushes her chair back, not receiving any attention as her sisters are too busy staring at the two competitive twins, and stands up. She rounds the table to the other side, resting a hand on the back of Shun's head, and her other one on (y/n)'s. She quickly pushes the two forward crashing their heads against one another in a rather painful smack.

The two close their eyes at the exact same time and retract from each other, holding their now throbbing heads as Serena snickers in accomplishment.

"Serena! Why would you do that?!" Rin yells at the purple/blue haired female, standing from her seat angrily.

Ruri and Yuzu rush to their siblings aid, making sure neither of them got a concussion from how hard they hit each other. Serena shrugs at Rin, smirking to herself.

"It was getting boring, and I wanted some action. Plus, neither of them won so it's fair game if you ask me." Serena shrugs, earning a scowl from Rin.

"That does not mean you force their heads together." her three look-a-likes say in sync, all three glaring at her as the two twins recover from the collision.

-----------
I honestly don't know, I needed to update, lol.