Battle Trials

"Yes! Hero costumes!" The class cheers as we grab ours to change into them.

Today are mock battle trials with All Might. We get to wear our hero costumes for it, which makes me happy. My costume could be anything I wanted, since I don't need anything that could help a Quirk. And, of course, to stand out I would need a flashy hero costume.

I decided to go with a warm colors (red, orange, yellow, etc) theme. The costume is a dark red bodysuit with black strips that form an 'x' in the front.  There's an orange sheath that goes diagonally across my body with a sword in it, the hilt of the sword poking over my dominant side for easy access. A yellow belt is around my waist, holding ten throwing knives. I prefer to fight with my fists but I'd be at too much of a disadvantage against villains with Quirks, so I took up fighting with blades. Pieces of armor cover my forearms, each with their own short blade strapped to it. I also have black fingerless gloves with retractable spikes on the knuckles (yes, like wolverine) and black lace up combat boots with retractable spikes on the bottom for maneuvering on ice and also delivering a serious kick to the face. Finally I have a black and red mask that covers the area of my face from my hairline to the bridge of my nose.

Honestly I probably look like a porcupine with all the blades. But I'm a badass porcupine. And I'm going to fucking wreck my prideful classmates, especially Bakagou.

I step out into the battle grounds for out class with All Might side by side with the rest of the students in 1-A.

"Wow (l/n), you can have weapons with your costume?" Says Mina, skipping over to me.

"Well our costumes can have devices that reduce our weaknesses, and my weakness is having nothing to fight with, so... yeah I included some blades." I reply with a sheepish smile.

"Ahem!" Says All Might, and everyone turns to him. "For this activity we will be split into teams of two. Two teams will battle, one team being the villains and one the heroes. The villains will be guarding a fake bomb for a certain period of time. The heroes will try to capture the bomb, and can also capture the villains by using white capture tape," he explains. "I'll pick the teams now."

Team A: Uraraka and Midoriya

Team B: Todoroki and Shouji

Team C: Mineta and Yaoyorozu

Team D: Bakugo and Iida

Team E: Ashido and Aoyama

Team F: Kouda and Satou

Team G: Jirou and Kaminari

Team H: Tokoyami and Asui

Team I: Ojiro and (y/n)

Team J: Kirishima and Sero

Okay, I'm with Tail Boy. He's pretty strong, but it looks like I'm the only one with a range attack, with my knives.

The first two teams to go are team A and team D. I hope to see Bakugo getting beaten. The rest of the class goes beneath the building to watch the fight on video.

~ Time Skip ~

The fight was intense, with team A just barely winning. The look on Bakugo's face when Midoriya slammed him to the ground was priceless! I hope my fight is just as fun.

Ojiro and I set the bomb on the fourth floor, high enough to give us some leverage. We have a couple minutes to plan what we're going to do.

"Shouji will be able to pinpoint where we are pretty quickly, and I'm going to assume that Todoroki will use his ice to freeze us in place." I kick my foot and the spikes appear on the bottom. "I can maneuver around on the ice with these. The only problem is dealing with them after the initial attack."

"Maybe we could pretend to be stuck in the ice. It'd give us the element of surprise," says Orjiro.

"That's a great idea! I can carve into the ice with my sword to make holes that we can stick out feet in and pretend to be stuck." I unsheathed my sword, standing at the ready. "They'll come in any minute now."

I'm right, and the temperature drops inside the building as we await the ice.

Author's Note: I know I know, this chapter is really late. But it's still here! Anyways, the next chapter will be you and Ojiro against Todoroki and Shouji. Who will win?