I'm Not Weak

A pro hero who's trained in fighting people when they don't use their Quirks. Everyone else would think I have the disadvantage, but I'm not so ready to give up. I charge at Aizawa, and he whips his scarf at me in an attempt to tie me up. Just like I planned. With quick reaction time, I duck under the scarves and twist them around one of my arms.

I grab with the other arm and force my teacher off balance. I slip my arm out of the scarves quickly, because he could probably throw me around pretty well if I stayed on the end of them.

Getting him off balance was just to prove I can fight back. Once again I run at him, this time jumping up and using gravity to help me dodge his scarves as I slide under his right arm. Once behind him I go for a roundhouse kick to the side, but he easily dodges and once again attacks me with his scarves. I continue to dodge them with lighting fast reflexes.

Training with Mirio meant I had to react to wherever he popped up, so my reflexes have improved over time. "If you want me out of your class so bad, then you need to try harder," I provoke him with a grin. I'm at my best when my opponent is trying their hardest to defeat me. While they are overrun with anger or desperation or pride, I use it to my advantage.

"Realizing that your not strong enough to take down your student who doesn't even have a Quirk? Maybe your not the amazing hero everyone makes you out to be," I continue to provoke him, trying to blind Aizawa with anger.

Everyone stares in awe as I continue to spew insults as well as pick up the pace on my attacks. It would be easier if I could get rid of those scarves, then I could beat him in a far one on one close combat fight.

I guess that's my next target than, getting those god forsaken scarves off of him.

"All you're doing is discriminating against me. You want to expel me just because I'm Quirkless and it doesn't look like I have a chance against villains." Suddenly my own anger is getting the best of me. "Well sometimes Quirks are useless, and you need to fight with everything else you have." I dodge his scarves again. "That's my situation, all the time. I'm constantly giving it my all. Whether it's to prove my worth like now, or just get away alive." I step backwards, out of his scarf range. "You think I'm a prideful bastard, but I know defeat better than anyone else here because it's the only thing I'm faced with."

"You think you know defeat?" Our teacher suddenly speaks up. "Anyone that prideful doesn't know defeat."

My blood starts to boil and I feel all fatigue that was in my system become replaced with pure adrenaline. I'm fuming now, in full rage mode. "You think that you're all that just because you're a hero. You think that you have to right to judge someone on the first day." I storm right up to him, grabbing any scarves that come at me and holding them in a clenched fist. "You are the prideful one." I grab his scarves and almost tear them off of him, throwing them to the side and grabbing him by the collar, lifting him off the ground.

"I'm not giving up on my dreams because of some asshole like you." Before I can throw him to the ground though, he twists out of my grip and flips me over. I land on my back, hard.

"Hah," I sigh, the pain already fading. I sit up straight and look at the class. "Lesson learned, no matter how hard you try, if you're Quirkless you'll get nowhere." I ball up my fists, biting back tears. I tried so hard, and I got so far. But now it all comes crashing down. Not only my hard work, but the people around me who supported me and helped me. I don't want to imagine the looks of disappointment on their faces as I reveal my expulsion.

"Now you're excused to leave," Aizawa says.

"Yes, si-" I'm cut off by the voices of my classmates.

"You can't expel her!"

"She doesn't deserve that!"

"She's probably stronger than half of us!"

"Just because she's Quirkless doesn't mean she's weak!"

I stare at my classmates with sparkling eyes. They're standing up for me, saying that I deserve to be here with the rest of them and their amazing Quirks.

I look back at Aizawa, who clearly looks pissed. "Fine," he says. "Everyone get back to class."

"Yes!" My classmates cheer and run over to me.

"That was so cool!" says a girl with short brown hair.

"You were dodging his scarves so fast!" another girl, this one with pink hair and skin, says.

"Where did you learn to fight like that? You almost defeated a pro hero." This time a boy with bright red hair.

"Thanks everyone who stuck up for me," I start. "I totally thought I was actually gonna have to leave for a moment," I say with a smile, and we head back inside for the rest of the day.

Author's Note: I almost actually had you expelled (you would get back in of course) but decided this was a more heartwarming way to keep you in 1-A.